Should we put Tile World 2 on the download database?
I want to add to the description of my LP videos a download for Tile World 2 as well as the set I am playing in the video, and a really convenient way to do that would be to have Tile World 2 available right here on this site. It would also make it easy for newcomers to safely download the set straight off of this site without having to search and find the main download. What do you guys think?
It's not like it's against the rules to put it here. It's under a copyright that allows you to redistribute it.

Don't think you can have multiple versions at the same link, unfortunately, if you wanted to include more than just the Windows binary one.

As an aside, it'd be nice if someone made a Mac .app for it, but it'd require someone using a Mac to do it. I hacked up an Ubuntu package for it that includes the 64-bit patch but I wasn't going to share it until Madhav releases the next version.
I think this is a good idea. Would the original TW also be available?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I told Madhav if anyone is going to upload Tile World 2 on CC Zone, it's going to be him. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I want to add to the description of my LP videos a download for Tile World 2 as well as the set I am playing in the video, and a really convenient way to do that would be to have Tile World 2 available right here on this site. It would also make it easy for newcomers to safely download the set straight off of this site without having to search and find the main download. What do you guys think?

I think this a good idea Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I told Madhav if anyone is going to upload Tile World 2 on CC Zone, it's going to be him. Slight smile

I think this is a good idea. Slight smile
Well if he wants to upload it he can, and if he does I will certainly use it to link JoshL2 viewers to. Copyright is VERY important stuff and I'm not taking any risks, with threats of bills such as SOPA and whatnot flying around everywhere.