Poll: Do you like it here at Chip's Portal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
8 66.67%
No
16.67%
2 16.67%
Maybe
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like it here at Chip's Portal?
Vote!
Site owner and award graphic artist.

[Image: adragsig1.png]
It's terrible. The worst. I'd rather be digging graves in plague-stricken Europe, or optimizing Monster Lab.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
In all fairness, this new Chip's Portal is a huge improvement over last year. I'm not sure about the banner though. Comic Sans is such a fake font! Thumbs down
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:In all fairness, this new Chip's Portal is a huge improvement over last year. I'm not sure about the banner though. Comic Sans is such a fake font! Thumbs down

The people who hate on Comic Sans just because it's the cool thing to do are the REAL fakes. Comic Sans has feelings too.
Quote:Comic Sans has feelings too.

Which makes it all the more satisfying to diss on it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Which makes it all the more satisfying to diss on it.

Well, maybe its ubiquity is how it's taking its revenge. Tongue
I absolutely love it here Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Tsk, tsk. This is the 21st century, don't we have secret ballots yet? Tongue Wonder if those who vote "no" will have their account mysteriously disappear...
There have been a few good improvements in your version, Tom. However, I have a few complaints:
  • I feel the banning is a little harsh. What exactly did I do to get banned originally?

• No download for CCLP1 in the download manager.

• I cannot delete my own content on the forums.

• Tyler Sontag is not banned.

• The CCLP3 pages are still unifinished.

• AndrewR1 is still not in CCLP voting.

Tom, I will give you less than an hour to fix all these problems and make me a Senior Staff. Thank you.
Quote:There have been a few good improvements in your version, Tom. However, I have a few complaints:
  • I feel the banning is a little harsh. What exactly did I do to get banned originally?

• No download for CCLP1 in the download manager.

• I cannot delete my own content on the forums.

• Tyler Sontag is not banned.

• The CCLP3 pages are still unifinished.

• AndrewR1 is still not in CCLP voting.

Tom, I will give you less than an hour to fix all these problems and make me a Senior Staff. Thank you.

Looks like I didn't respond fast enough. I was too busy catching Shiny Charizard. Sorry Andrew. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]