Kidding!
I dunno. This was apparently a popular digression in another thread. Let's see how well it holds up on its own.

[Perhaps the key to this thread's salvation will be its inevitable digression into a more interesting topic. We shall see.]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I dunno. This was apparently a popular digression in another thread. Let's see how well it holds up on its own.

[Perhaps the key to this thread's salvation will be its inevitable digression into a more interesting topic. We shall see.]

And what is this topic supposed to be about? Raised eyebrow
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
C.f. the end of page 4 and the current page 5 of this thread:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/211-cc-comic/page__st__80
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:C.f. the end of page 4 and the current page 5 of this thread:

http://cczone.invisi...ic/page__st__80

Oh, I get it. I think it deserves to be in trivia and games though.

TOPIC MOVED
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Wait. Why?
I really don't get the point of a thread like this when it's obvious that it's going to be resigned to the same fate as "The Longest Thread," among others. Slight smile
I can think of worse fates, for men and threads alike.
So post them in that other thread you started, that "Things That Aren't Thread Worthy" one. I mean come on now.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon