Annoying things about Windows
[Image: george_bush_holding_breath.jpg]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It was actually my favorite Christmas song as a kid, but those whips always put me off a bit. Then, I played a piano duet of it with someone else once in which a third person emulated the sound by banging two wooden percussion "batons" together, which was more awesome. Slight smile
Yeah, people making odd percussion sounds trumps whip sound effects any day.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That reminds me of a video I saw on TV once of two guys playing a piano duet of Jingle Bells, but the guy on the left was using his butt to play a bunch of the bass keys at once instead of playing normally, which acted as the bass track of the song. It was a pretty hilarious effect, and I believe the video is still on YouTube if you search for "Playing Piano with Butt."

Ah, here it is: