Waterfalls
Isn't it going to be open-source so people can add whatever they want to the game? If I could program I'd totally add that sort of stuff!
The way it's being presented right now, suggestions are being taken - but I think the game will eventually stand with a set number of features that Chuck will have to approve.
Then I want a tile that all monsters can cross but Chip cannot!. (Okay, I know that can be done as it was in 3144, but that was too complex.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
^I like that idea.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It doesn't have to be that complex - the "clone machine that clones directly onto the clone button" concept is pretty simple.
I hate it when people demolish a perfectly good gripe with a sound, logical argument. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Why, thank you! Wink
We can usually count on you. Teeth
Quote:It doesn't have to be that complex - the "clone machine that clones directly onto the clone button" concept is pretty simple.

Like I said "as in 3144." However, that requires TWO tiles and wastes a button connnection.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
There's not a limit on button connections, is there?

Also, you could always do a "gliders don't die in fire" thing, as with Wormwood. Or is that an MS-only thing?