Waterfalls
Quote:There's not a limit on button connections, is there?

Also, you could always do a "gliders don't die in fire" thing, as with Wormwood. Or is that an MS-only thing?

Gliders don't die in fire only in Lynx. In MS they do die (as in Gliders & Fire). Or did you mean fireballs, as in Wormwood? That's true in both rulesets.

There is most definitely a limit on button connections -- I think it's 25 of each. I ran into it more than once.

Also, why should I have to use two tiles when one would suffice? There is a 1024 limit.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, maybe I was thinking of fireballs. I can't remember...it's been a while since I played that level.

I was going to say that, in a lot of cases, you'd probably have to surround the "monster-only" tile with walls, so that would take up multiple tiles anyway. I see what you're saying, though (especially if you want a flood of monsters to go through).

You might be able to approximate it with force floors that would "cook" the level if Chip were to pass them (for example, not being able to escape from the room because all of the monsters exit through a narrow passage, and the passage is constantly filled with monsters making a loop about the level).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
A waterfall tile would be great. It would be like force fields but you can't use it unless you have flippers.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
So when's the projected release date for the Deluxe Edition of CC? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That would be called "Puzzle Studio," and at this point...who knows. Wink
Let's get Dave to get things rolling.
If anyone's interested in Puzzle Studio, by the way, check out this Yahoo! group...though, sadly, there hasn't been any activity on it for nearly a year.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/puzzlestudio/
I regret that I have no time to look into this. It sounds like a fun game.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Isn't it going to be open-source so people can add whatever they want to the game? If I could program I'd totally add that sort of stuff!
From puzzlestudio.org:

"Puzzle Studio...

will allow you to not only create your own levels, but also allows programmers to expand the game by adding new game elements in a programming language called

Lua."

So yes, you would have to program unfortunately.

CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam