Waterfalls
Wouldn't it be great if CC had flowing water? Imagine all the new concepts it would add, such as pipes and stuff, and giant waterfalls where you have to dodge falling gliders on your way down (with flippers of course).
Quote:I think volcanos are much cooler than waterfalls.

Depends of the water temperature (!) Tongue

[/horriblepun]
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Depends of the water temperature (!) Tongue

[/horriblepun]

LOL it took me about 5 minutes to get this Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Of course, you could combine the best of both with a hot spring flowing over a precipice. Tongue
It was horrible, I know Blob

I'd like to bathe in a hot spring with a waterfall nearby.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
If someone made a 3D CC-like game, this would be a fun feature.
I'd really like to see a CC-like game, but with special programming such that the whole game could split apart and turn into something else out of nowhere. Just a random thought but obviously unlikely.

You know, you're walking down a tight corridor and hit a toggle button, and all of the sudden the whole floor gives way and you find yourself in a giant blob-dodging arcade style game?
You guys have a lot of imagination, and I like that Tongue
My YouTube Channel
I can see a lot of people ragequitting over the element of surprise. Tongue
No, there would be checkpoints and a health bar too. The thing that brings this up is that Portal 2 has a LOT of this and it is what made the game so good.