Waterfalls
Portal 2 had a health bar...?
Quote:Portal 2 had a health bar...?

A hidden regenerating health bar I think. As far as I remember, you can still die on that game?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yeah but the game is on the easy-side for that, which blows, but you can die.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Nah, Portal 2 is much harder IMO when it comes to that, things start happening really fast at one point and one wrong move can kill you, but I'm not saying exactly when. However if you know what to do it is easy to survive. Lots of required miracle survives too, which the game sets up quite well.
Quote:Wouldn't it be great if CC had flowing water? Imagine all the new concepts it would add, such as pipes and stuff, and giant waterfalls where you have to dodge falling gliders on your way down (with flippers of course).

Couldn't you achieve the same effect (more or less) with force floors?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yeah, but it isn't exactly water. Rapids with water graphics would look so amazing.
...not sure if they'd look quite as amazing if they were done in the CC MS style. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm talking the future here. Maybe it could happen for Puzzle Studio.
Quote:Couldn't you achieve the same effect (more or less) with force floors?

Not really the effect but you can still get the same idea by doing this. See JoshL2 Level 112.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I'm talking the future here. Maybe it could happen for Puzzle Studio.

I love how all of our ideas are mentioned as potential ones for Puzzle Studio.

Careful, we don't want to add way too much to that game. Wink