Waterfalls
Quote:If Romney wins in November, I might give that barrel-experience thing a shot.
QFT.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I didn't wear the raincoat on the trip. I stood in the very front of the lower bow and got soaked. Enjoyed it immensely. The wife thought I was nuts. But I was glad it was a warm day.

Ian
That sounds disturbingly fun. I'm starting to wish I'd done that.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I think volcanos are much cooler than waterfalls.

Although I've always wanted to visit the Niagra Falls one day.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I visited Kekabeka Falls when I was younger -- it was way cool.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I think volcanos are much cooler than waterfalls.

This, but volcanoes are also a lot more dangerous (sometimes).
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I don't like them solely for the view or the greatness. It's the general feeling around it. Hearing water flow has always been a soothing experience for me.

Sometimes I'd spend an hour on the side of a waterfall just watching a small rock being constantly struck by water. It's fascinating.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Hypnotizing is more like it. But I like it too.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah after a certain point, it becomes hypnotizing, I guess you're correct on that one.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I think volcanos are much cooler than waterfalls.

Totally agreed here. I love volcanoes! They might be more dangerous than waterfalls, but there more interesting in my opinion Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon