The Wannabe Longest Thread
Re-opened! Other spam (like empty posts) will result in warnings and suspensions!

Quote:It's quite unfortunate that Let's Play and Level Pack have the same abbreviation. It confuses me once too often. frowny face

That's right, but I never use CCLP to describe a Let's Play of CC. When talking about CC, it should be a reflex for everybody to make the distinction. I used to write "CC LP", then I took an arrow to the knee.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
It seems like some individual people have their own ways of referring to CCLPs: Rolf says "CCP#," Pat Thomas says, "LP#," and so forth. Slight smile
Well, it's safe to say it's super clear whenever one's talking about Let's Playing anyway
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
You know you've been on the Skype chat too much when you read "TRINITY" as "TRITTANY".

F(@# you, chatters. Teeth
Quote:You know you've been on the Skype chat too much when you read "TRINITY" as "TRITTANY".

F(@# you, chatters. Teeth

This topic is more exciting than all the Skype chat we've done over the last 6 months! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
This topic... is crap!

I don't even know how it got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
My YouTube Channel
Quote:This topic... is crap!

Which topic? "The Longest Thread" doesn't really specify a topic....

----------

I've noticed the "#.###" notation for specifying levels in official level sets. "1.###" means it's in CC1, "2.###" means CCLP2, and "3.###" means CCLP3. Unless we change this system, CCLP1 will probably be "0.###", though most games consider level packs to be after the first level set. Though i doubt anyone really cares....
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Who daraq is this kid ^
Quote:Who daraq is this kid ^

Random 8?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
No. I ain't seeing no capital in his name.
My YouTube Channel