The Wannabe Longest Thread
Recent studies suggest that the appendix is an important "breeding factory" for beneficial bacteria. Don't you think we would have lost it by now if it was not beneficial?

I read an article years ago about a computer program that used natural selection to build electrical circuits. Not only could it create a circuit to do the right thing in just a few generations, it often did it in novel ways that an electrical engineer wouldn't, and it was MORE EFFICIENT. Although sometimes the circuits also had parts that seemed to do nothing at all.

So, what do I know?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I HATE cockroaches. In Brunei I once had cockroaches living in my air conditioning. Those were the worst nights I've had. Angry
Our house is infested with pincher bugs (see picture of them in a previous page of this thread)

It's horrible.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Ughh...

[/randomappearance]
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Hello Rock! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:I think it was better to wait till the real CCLP1 comes out to LP anyways Slight smile
You may have to fight me for it, Josh Slight smile
I'm not the only one who's gonna LP it when it comes out. Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Ughh...

[/randomappearance]
WIN
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I hate cockroaches, if I see just one, my mind makes me think they're gonna be everywhere. I see them in my home not very frequent (thank god), it's funny how they aren't harmful but people freak out like crazy when they see one, I guess that's just the difference between fear and disgust.

The existence of the appendix has always been a mistery to me since it has always been known to just occupy space and give you a lot of pain when it gets infected and you'd then have to get surgery to get it cut out. Until one day, I once read in a "questions and answers" book, that it stores intestinal bacteria.

I read books and magazines very little.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
The Longest Thread is not the longest thread! http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/90-the-official-cc-zone-level-up-thread/ is longer! THIS MUST BE FIXED!
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.