The Wannabe Longest Thread
I capitalized it because it was the first word of the question.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I was just worshipping some idols there. Tyler will be mad but who cares.
Quote:I've noticed the "#.###" notation for specifying levels in official level sets. "1.###" means it's in CC1, "2.###" means CCLP2, and "3.###" means CCLP3. Unless we change this system, CCLP1 will probably be "0.###", though most games consider level packs to be after the first level set. Though i doubt anyone really cares....

That's a notation introduced by Andrew B. but I think it's worthless and heavy for nothing, though it may as well be another of these optimization shortcuts. 0### was supposed to be referring to CC1 too. I'd rather go with CCLP3 level ### than 3###.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I'd rather go with CCLP3 level ### than 3###.

That's what I do too. It just makes it easier to know what level one person is talking about.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think just the name or abbreviation of the level is enough for me. I remember that much more easily. Slight smile
Yeah, as I remember having a random talk in a Minigolf video and someone mentionned CCLP3 level 77. I was like: "Could you expand please?!"
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Same here. A couple people asked me concerning my own custom set. Like i'd remember which level is #14! Not to mention i insert levels in the middle rather than at the end....
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I need level names and what set it's in -- and still sometimes I can't remember my levels.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Pretty much the same for me, I say.
My YouTube Channel
I prefer to say [set abbreviation] #[number].