Poll: Cats or Dogs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cat
61.29%
19 61.29%
Dog
19.35%
6 19.35%
Both
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are You a Cat Person or a Dog Person?
I myself am a cat person, but I really like dogs as well. I'll go for cats, since I own two (they're awesome. Smiley)
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Cats, for sure. I rank dogs somewhere between Michael Bolton and George Bush.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Dog person by far. I think cats are really overrated. Thumbs down
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Where's the "both" option? I would probably have both cats and dogs today if there weren't cat-allergies running in the family (which I don't have, thankfully).

To those dog-haters:

[Image: 400487_240295269379372_100001967035237_5...1370_n.jpg][Image: TrevorH-DogPortrait1small-300x237.jpg]

If only I could re-size these pictures... yes that is my dog, she's very cute and if you think she is sad that is what she normally looks like.
Quote:Where's the "both" option?

Added. Though I'm sticking with my vote. Slight smile

Meow.
How can anyone not like a cute little puppy (or a kitty for that matter)?

Quote:Meow.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I like cats on only one thing...

[Image: pokemans.jpg]

LOLcats! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Woof for me, as you've probably heard somewhere in one of my vids Tongue

Also, I like your dog, Trevor, especially the dog going crazy bit in CCLP3 Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow