Tell us a joke
Yesterday, I overheard someone talking about the contraction of muscles. Sounds like an awful disease. I hope its not related to measles.....
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Two blondes walked into a bar, ordered drinks, and sat down. They proceeded to clink their glasses and excitedly shout, "54 days! 54 days!"

Then a third blonde joined them with her drink, and the three repeatedly clinked their glasses and exclaimed, "54 days! 54 days!"

The bartender could not contain his curiosity. He walked over to the table and said, "I couldn't help but notice your happy celebration. Just what are you toasting?"

One of the blondes replied, "We found a jigsaw puzzle that said 2-3 years. But the three of us solved it in just 54 days!!!"
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
Quote:An atom walks into a bar. The bartender is getting the atom a drink when suddenly it begins to cry. The bartender asks "What's the matter?"

The atom cries even more.

I realize an atom might be sensitive about its lack of matter, but why was he crying before the bartender said anything?
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
Quote:What's the difference between the North pole and the South pole?

All the difference in the world!
What's the difference between always going up and always going down?

No official CC level can be solved by always going up. (Until someone adds one to CCLP5 to break the joke...)

How do you see osmosis in action?

Put salt on a snail.