The greatness of Star Wars
Quote:Am I the only one here who doesn't like any of the movies? Alright, A New Hope was fun, but the rest of them were just not intresting to me.

Yeah. I don't know anyone who doesn't like Episodes 4, 5 and 6. I hope they re-release those 3 to the cinema. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
They're rereleasing each of the movies in 3-D in order, so we can at least say they're saving the best for last. Slight smile
Quote:They're rereleasing each of the movies in 3-D in order, so we can at least say they're saving the best for last. Slight smile

Yeah, but nobody is going to see The Phantom Menace. Why do you do this to us, Mr. Lucas? Slight frown
Yeah, Lucas...when are you going to stop milking these movies for all they're wor - OH WHO CARES I'M SO THERE!!!
...assuming I have enough $$$ to go to the movies (and assuming I can find a 3-d theatre around here), I'd go to see TPM.

Does anyone know if he's changing the movies again, or is the 3-d addition the only alteration?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
All except the last 2 were good, if you're going by the order the movies were made... (so episode 2 and 3)

But seriously, this is my favorite saga ever.

Next to LOTR of course.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:All except the last 2 were good, if you're going by the order the movies were made... (so episode 2 and 3)

But seriously, this is my favorite saga ever.

Next to LOTR of course.

Meh, I only liked the first Lord Of The Rings. The other two were ok, but not that great. The Extended Cuts were tough to get through.
...am I the only person on earth who doesn't like LOTR at all?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...am I the only person on earth who doesn't like LOTR at all?

Well, I consider the 2nd and 3rd ones really overrated. The first one is the only one I really liked.
Oh and that's funny, because I really liked Lord of the Rings.

Quote:...am I the only person on earth who doesn't like LOTR at all?

No, but if you look at the huge sucess of it you're by far in the minority.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!