The greatness of Star Wars
No more Star Wars thank you. After watching Clone Wars yesterday, I can confirm that there would be more nails in the coffin than we'd like to see for modern Star Wars.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
More star wars. MORE STAR WARS!!!!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
...but only if Lucas does it! Forget the Clone Wars and Holiday Special crap. Even AOTC and ROTJ are better!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I actually enjoy The Clone Wars, believe it or not. It's far more entertaining for me than the prequels ever will be. Slight smile
::Slaps himself in the head::
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Never seen the clone wars, but I think it's great that there's a Lego Star Wars game.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
A while ago, someone made a stop-motion Lego music video of God Save the Queen (by the Sex Pistols). 'Twas truly epic. Heart Legos.
Ok, so ajmiam raised the q
...ok, so ajmiam raised this question on another thread: should we consider Anakin to be "good" and Vader to be "bad"? Was Vader "bad" when he killed the Emperor? Was Anakin "good" when he slaughtered the sand people? What do "good" and "bad" mean (either from our terms, or via the relatively black & white lens of the Star Wars universe)?

Was Obi-Wan right when he talked about "the good man that was your father died" and all that stuff?

So many questions...

(Edit: Sorry about the double post. Can an admin delete the first post? Thanks.)