Unsolvable Level Reports
CCZone members,

If you wish to report an unsolvable level in any custom level set, this is the place to do it. I will maintain a list of all the reported levels on this post as this thread grows. Any fixed levels will be removed.

UNSOLVABLE LEVELS REPORTED

TomP3 #85: STEEL WORKS

TomP3 #86: FLOORS OF TERROR
TomP3

Steel Works - Level 85

Floors Of Terror - Level 86
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Is TomP3 #85 really impossible? I noticed that the fireballs are too close together to get back out after getting the suction boots and blue key, but I tried starting with a different route - hitting the tank button twice at 28,12 to get the tank to stop at 28,17. This allows me to cross the button at 30,5 without releasing the fireball cloner, at which point I can get the yellow key and move the block to 18,10, which will keep the fireballs from circling. I attempted this a few times but got killed around row 26, so maybe this doesn't really solve the problem (plus I have yet to see a surefire way to safely get three cloned blocks out of 22,28)...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:Is TomP3 #85 really impossible? I noticed that the fireballs are too close together to get back out after getting the suction boots and blue key, but I tried starting with a different route - hitting the tank button twice at 28,12 to get the tank to stop at 28,17. This allows me to cross the button at 30,5 without releasing the fireball cloner, at which point I can get the yellow key and move the block to 18,10, which will keep the fireballs from circling. I attempted this a few times but got killed around row 26, so maybe this doesn't really solve the problem (plus I have yet to see a surefire way to safely get three cloned blocks out of 22,28)...

I'm not totally sure on this one. I thought getting to the blocked clones was the impossible part, but you've got an idea of what you're supposed to do at least.
A few weeks ago I went back to play some random TomP3 levels.. just wondering about this, but is TomP3 Out of Time (#35) possible? If I am wrong, then I am just not boosting fast enough. Was just wondering about that... wanted to put it out there.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:A few weeks ago I went back to play some random TomP3 levels.. just wondering about this, but is TomP3 Out of Time [don't remember level #, will edit post later] possible? If I am wrong, then I am just not boosting fast enough. Was just wondering about that... wanted to put it out there.

It is possible. The time limit is as tight as it gets though. You only have 1 second left on the clock by the end.
Quote:It is possible. The time limit is as tight as it gets though. You only have 1 second left on the clock by the end.

Ah, I see. I attempted it earlier [about 5 hours ago, didn't get on] and I did beat Out of Time. Yep, had less than a second to go. was a fun challenge Wink
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Does anybody still have that list of what levels were solvable in MS/Lynx on TomP3Lynx for CCLP3 submissions? It would make things quicker for me to work on arranging my TomP2Remix set.
Quote:Does anybody still have that list of what levels were solvable in MS/Lynx on TomP3Lynx for CCLP3 submissions? It would make things quicker for me to work on arranging my TomP2Remix set.

This sounds like what you're looking for:

http://www.pillowpc2001.net/cclp3/TomP3Lynx.dat.htm
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:This sounds like what you're looking for:

http://www.pillowpc2...mP3Lynx.dat.htm

Thanks Mike! Smiley