Unsolvable Level Reports
Hypercomplex Maze is unslovable due to my stupid mistake placing the wrong colored-locks on the mechanism section. The blue key is impossible to get, too. Also, there's one chip which was intended to only obtainable through the final phase. But it's possible to take it before that phase. Also, Michael reported that it is possible to smash the tank button. No problem for that, because you have to block the tank first, so it's useless to do that trick.

The level will be updated soon.

Along with the AVI how to solve it.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
I'm stuck on "use the fish" which I know is possible, but I am stuck on. The wiki says I just have to go forward; but at the part with two bricks and that long 1 block scaffold with no ways to help the block and the oddly useless ice is stumping me.

For those who dunno what I mean, it's this area:

[Image: t6hh.png]

Which is really dang confusing.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Ice is not useless....
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Ice is not useless....
Regardless; I dunno the use.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Push the block at the top to the right and pack the dirt down. Then push the one below it up to the end of the ice slide, backtrack, and slide to push it to the right. Simple.
I am just wondering is "Microprocessor" (93) in Ultimate Chip 4.dat possible? I've tried many times on that level and it doesn't seem to be possible.
Every level in UC3, UC4 and UC5 are solvable in both rulesets. Not 100% sure on all UC2 levels, but they should at least be possible in MS. UC1 isn't Lynx-compatible but everything is solvable in MS.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Ok. It is solvable it is just that I need some help on it, no matter how hard I try I cant seem to get it. I'm on "When all you have is a hammer" (134) in UC4 so far and the only level I've skipped is microprocessor (93). I'm stumped
Kwests in Lynx - level 14. Unsolvable due to:

1. Can't reach suction boots.

2. Can't get past blob clones on ice.

Suggested fix: Remove invisible wall at 2,6 (optional add thief at 7,2) Move portal at 27,0 to 26,0.

I got help from Miika on this one. It actually is solvable, but I could not find a way.
Okay, this one is for certain. TS1 Lynx, level 7- Monstrous Whimsy. The blob at 18,31 does not move. I tried re-placing it and tried it in in test mode and it worked. Then while playing the level again it did not move. Replaced it with a south facing blob and it did not work. After trying several times I find it works sometimes. Anyone else experience this? Could it be a glitch like toggle walls being toggled sometimes at the start of a level?