Unsolvable Level Reports
CCLP3 Level 62 - Go Back to Start. I have tried several versions of this set with the same result on all of them. In MS the clone button at (1,28) doesn't clone a bug at (3,28), but it works in LYNX. Is there a glitch or something? I have tried using Tile World version 1.3.0, 1.3.1, and 2.0.0.
http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Con...oss_Glitch

And for this specific case, it's actually outlined on the wiki page for the level.

http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Go_Back_to_Start
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Thank you Jeffrey. I have solved it in both MS and LYNX without using that clone button. I just noticed that it didn't work and was wondering. I hadn't checked the wiki page. It is so useful at times!
I can't seem to find a single version of KTNUSA2.dat that has the trap release connected from 26,8 to the trap at 29,7 in level 13 - Bumper Blocks.

Anyone else come across this?
Yeah that was a problem with the level when it was in CCLP4 voting as well. A simple fix would be to just connect the trap button to the trap yourself, since the designer of the level isn't exactly around to update it themselves (this is what we did for CCLP4 voting when it was made aware). If you don't want to do that, then it's simply unsolvable.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I may have asked that question some time ago and received a similar response. Surprisingly, I don't have a modified set. But I do have a copy of the CCLP4 Expansion pack in LYNX which I modified with the connection/correction.
This is just a question. Is MarkusCCLP1 level 44 - A Block's Life solvable? Is there a solution available? I'm stumped! Slight frown
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Some levels in SokobanCCLP.dat

Network Dynamics (130)

Rigid internal logic (132)

Moon Bridge Surplus (137)

Fugue State Generator (138)