Unsolvable Level Reports
It does move- if the initial direction chosen is left or right, the blob gets stuck bouncing between the gravel and the chip. If it's up or down, the level works as expected.

Not a glitch, not unsolvable, at least not for that reason. I haven't looked at the rest of the level.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I really like the level up to that point. It gets really hard later by the paramecium and tank. I have solved it before. It's a real drag to get that far through the level and see the blob not bouncing up and down. It could be fixed using a wall tile with the blob on it to start with. Then the blob would have only one choice to go on the ice. There wouldn't be much other stuff to rebuild... something like this:

[Image: whimsy.jpg]
Alrightee then... I have solved it again and posted a new record on David Stolp's website. (321)
The Other 100 Tiles #100 (last level) "The Perfect Run".

In Lynx, is the Swip Swap section doable? As far as I can tell, even executing the perfect run, by the time the teeth is spat out the conveyor belt, you cannot get high enough to stop him from wandering back right into your column.
It's possible- just run straight to the tile to the left of the start of the slide, then when the teeth moves down run to the trap.
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

muchas gracias - I was going down down from the left side of the belt to get him on, rather than getting close to him, which adds just enough extra leeway to pull it off!
KobaM1.dat - level 138 - Koba Sonata in C Major

This level is unsolvable because there is no green toggle button. Slight frown
Did you try (9, 18)?

IHNN1 | IHNN2

Ihavenoname248: Did you try (9, 18)?

Yes. I even downloaded a new copy of the set from davidstolp.com and it still isn't there.

Where did you download it from?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the one on this site has the green button.

BTW, this level is set as an untimed level on davidstolp.com, but it is timed!
KobaM1.dat level 141 - Just a Little Catch

The 'block under a block' doesn't work.