Poll: What languages do you know?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
English
36.11%
26 36.11%
French
16.67%
12 16.67%
German
6.94%
5 6.94%
Spanish
6.94%
5 6.94%
Italian
4.17%
3 4.17%
Japanese
5.56%
4 5.56%
Chinese
4.17%
3 4.17%
Russian
1.39%
1 1.39%
Other
18.06%
13 18.06%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What languages do you know?
So Rock, in Quebec do they teach you French first, and then English, or both at the same time?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Englsh, French, and ... some Chinese (I'm horrible at it, I'm even better at French than at Chinese (Except maybe listening))!!

Hello world!

Bonjour le monde!

你好世界!

Teeth <-- dents
Quote:So Rock, in Quebec do they teach you French first, and then English, or both at the same time?

You can choose to go in French school (standard) or English school if you're born from English parents. Like 95% of the population has French as primary language, most everything is in French. We start secondary language English classes around Grade 2, IIRC. (Which I didn't really need, yay video games!)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
You learned English from video games, Rock? Awesome. Slight smile

Edit: Oh wait...LPing...right!
In the first place, I learned my English by playing video games, mainly. LPing was and is a mean to improve my speaking, which proves to work very well.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I speak Indonesian. I know some English. And a little Sundanese and Arabic.
My CC Newsgroup Account: daud2001

My Wikia Account: Daud2001
Quote:I speak Indonesian. I know some English. And a little Sundanese and Arabic.
"Sundanese"? LOL Laughing
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Darn, no one mentioned Brazilian Portuguese! And it's not even in the poll list. Slight frown Eu falo português quasi todos os dias.

Madhav, ha ha ha ha ha! You're so right that programming languages should have been included.

And Dave and Ben, I'm such a grammar nazi that my friends have told me if an error exists within a one-mile radius of me, I'll feel it.

Wait! I feel one now on a menu at a downtown restaurant! Ow, that hurts.
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.