Where are you from ?
Wow! lots of people from more than one place over here!
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
(Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from cotton eye joe?)

Indiana.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:I imagine most people here (including me) discovered Chip's Challenge from the Windows Entertainment Packs.

(That was all i wanted to say, but since i'm here...)

Born and raised (and still living) in Texas. Concerning my ethnicity, my mom is Oriental and my dad is European.
Actually, I found it out by the web. I think its when I first saw the wiki I got truly a Chipster. I think I saw it before then but I really had NO IDEA WHAT WAS HAPPENING. I would think my little brain would think "Is that fanged teeth frog trying to kiss that dude? Why is he having to collect these computer chips? Why is the exit just a bunch of squares in squares when the rest has some kind of computer theme going on? Why is this guy dancing in the ending? What the crap is a bit buster? WHAT THE **** IS A SONIC?*"

*5 computer chips if you get the joke Chip Win
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:I would think my little brain would think "Is that fanged teeth frog trying to kiss that dude? Why is he having to collect these computer chips? Why is the exit just a bunch of squares in squares when the rest has some kind of computer theme going on?

I like your little brain, it's funny.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
From West Java, Indonesia.
My CC Newsgroup Account: daud2001

My Wikia Account: Daud2001