Crash Bandicoot
Anyone ever played it? If you don't know what it is, theres Google!

I'm one of the biggest fans of it that you will see here.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Ooooh I did love this game on playstation ! I finished both Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 but since I don't own the one, I just played twice at it. I used to love Crash Bash also, so funny !!!

I love the levels with the white bear (2) and the tiger (3 with Coco). I hated the levels with Crash driving an airplane and having to destroy some balloons-planes (dirigeables in French I don't know the name in English)

What levels did u prefer ? Slight smile
Man, I used to have Crash 2, 3, Bash, Team Racing, Wrath of Cortex, Nitro Kart, and Twinsanity. I'll sold most of them ever since I sold my PS1 and PS2, but I've since bought 3 and Team Racing on the Playstation Network and I'll probably buy the Wrath of Cortex again soon. Oh, I had Spyro Orange and Crash Purple on the GBA, but they weren't too memorable.

Crash Team Racing is perhaps the best kart racing game out there (definitely the best one on PS1).

Crash Twinsanity is... insane.

And the rest are cool too Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Oh, these are my favorite games, I have completed some Crash Bandicoot games. They're fun! Smiley
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Yeah there very fun! I still have the original discs of the first 3 on PS1. My favorite of those is #3, time travel is the most epic thing out there of course Thumbs up

I like Wrath of Cortex and Twinsanity too. All the games after that though...Crash got brainwashed for realz Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

My favorite monster in CB is Dingodile, so fun !

Here is a French site about crashbandicoot : http://gooddingodile.kazeo.com/
I haven't played Crash Bandicoot, but I met him!

[Image: 57918_1577421924336_1499251234_1446925_6234901_n.jpg]

Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Awesome Slight smile

I've never played Crash Bandicoot before, and I don't know if I ever will.

It doesn't seem that bad though...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I've never played any of the games, but it did still have somewhat of an influence on me as a kid. I remember watching animation videos that showed the game, playing demos in the store, and seeing articles about it in magazines. I was curious about how the game looks so I recently watched part of a let's play on this game. I think it was an LP by Flareon even. I discovered it by browsing somehow. Flushed
Quote:I've never played any of the games, but it did still have somewhat of an influence on me as a kid. I remember watching animation videos that showed the game, playing demos in the store, and seeing articles about it in magazines. I was curious about how the game looks so I recently watched part of a let's play on this game. I think it was an LP by Flareon even. I discovered it by browsing somehow. Flushed

Wow really? Dude I am honored Smiley

BTW Tom, thats an epic picture Thumbs up I wish I met him Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects