The storyline?
That was my favorite part of the CCLP3 storyline. Hilarious!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
As one NG member put it (The Architect?), "Pure class." Slight smile
I like the fridge bit also.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
That one I actually did come up with. Wink
For you needed something to fit with Freezer? (and it wasn't even included there Tongue )
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Remember when the freezer went flying off into the distance? Maybe that is what Freezer is - the old freezer went flying all the way to the other clubhouse.
I thought that crashed in flames and so led to The Aftermath. So assuming the freezer was still a freezer after that, I really doubt that it was working Tongue
My YouTube Channel
That part of the storyline never really made sense to me anyway, it seems a bit comic-bookish and is actually quite hard for me to imagine. I still think I could have done my storyline "animation" in the LP much better though. My present-day explosion sound effect is much better than the one I used at the time.
Oh well, don't be so hard on yourself, man. When I watched that video, I was very impressed. It would take me hours to do something not even close to that.
My YouTube Channel
Well the biggie was that I commentated the scene really badly with the exact writing in the storyline, rather than actually doing a full-on countdown and stuff. Maybe I'll re-do it someday with my current editing skills. Thumbs up