geodave3
geodave3.dat is completed. 99 levels submitted for CCLP1. A large number are pedantic.

Levels that do not make CCLP1 may reappear in geodave4.ccl, if I deem them worthy. I will probably rework some older levels for that levelset. I also have some tribute/sequel levels that will be there.

You can get geodave3.dat at Yahoo! groups or http://geodave.webatu.com/geodave3.dat
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
There are now 106 levels.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Level 107 and 108 have been added, and level 100 was modified to prevent block flicking and cross-checking.
Up to 110 levels now.
Preview of the first piece of level 115 "Grey Connexion"

[Image: tn_gallery_31_3_9242.png]

Not sure when this level will be done.
Looking good!
Finally hit another multiple of 9 -- 117 levels.
You know Dave, someday I'll LP geodave3 Thumbs up just finish it first! Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
It will be done when CCLP1 submission deadline hits!
I love coming to this thread and reading the first post that said the set was "done" at 99 levels. Riiiiiiight...Slight smile