Poll: Favourite Chip's Challenge monster?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bug
0%
0 0%
Fireball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Glider
14.29%
5 14.29%
Teeth
48.57%
17 48.57%
Pink Ball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Tank
8.57%
3 8.57%
Paramecium
8.57%
3 8.57%
Blob
2.86%
1 2.86%
Walker
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Monster?
Walkers -- especially in Lynx. Surprised I'm not the only one who likes them.

Also a big fan of gliders -- already have a couple glider levels planned for geodave4 -- FlyBoy (tribute to FlameBoy) and Gliders (to be revamped to be much better than the original.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm the other one, Dave. High five!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I'm the other one, Dave. High five!

You mean the Teeth isn't your favorite?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Teeth = Overused. When equals in preference, I vote for the underdog
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
All monsters could be considered "overused" in one way or another.

And I'm thinking of changing my vote to tanks. Man, no one gives them enough credit.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:All monsters could be considered "overused" in one way or another.

And I'm thinking of changing my vote to tanks. Man, no one gives them enough credit.

Granted, I do love tanks too... Unless it's Think Tank. I just got too much of them there... No offence J.B.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Someone should make a tileset where the gliders are hang gliders from Mario Kart 7...

OK, enough off-topic, my vote was the teeth because of the complex stuff that can be done with it (role reversal anyone?)

Interestingly enough, tanks are generally used by me as doors; just like toggle doors they can be moved out of the way with the simple press of a button. In some cases in my levels they have more complex mechanics such as Triple Alarm style alarm systems and stuff like that.
I think the use of tanks in 3144 was quite inventive.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The silly use of a tank or a partial post has proven to be my most recurring source of being stuck in a level. Therefore, I hate tanks Teeth
My YouTube Channel
Quote:The silly use of a tank or a partial post has proven to be my most recurring source of being stuck in a level. Therefore, I hate tanks Teeth

Oh yeah I forgot about that... officially changing my vote to tanks Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.