Poll: Favourite Chip's Challenge monster?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bug
0%
0 0%
Fireball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Glider
14.29%
5 14.29%
Teeth
48.57%
17 48.57%
Pink Ball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Tank
8.57%
3 8.57%
Paramecium
8.57%
3 8.57%
Blob
2.86%
1 2.86%
Walker
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Monster?
Woah that one was confusing bananas there.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I also think that Blobs are not random, but just evil ! They are seeking just one thing : make u suffering ! I do think they might be 90% random and 10% attracted by Chip's, if no, how come they catch us 100000 times in Blobdance ?

Yeah, that's the thing! It seems as if every time I play Blobdance, the blobs tend to head towards the patch of gravel I'm standing on (or worse, around the patch of gravel that leads to the next room).

The two "random" monsters are probably the most annoying, but I've always found paramecium to be significantly more "difficult" (or at least less intuitive) than bugs. Perhaps it has something to do with my Western left-to-right mindset?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:

Yeah, that's the thing! It seems as if every time I play Blobdance, the blobs tend to head towards the patch of gravel I'm standing on (or worse, around the patch of gravel that leads to the next room).

The two "random" monsters are probably the most annoying, but I've always found paramecium to be significantly more "difficult" (or at least less intuitive) than bugs. Perhaps it has something to do with my Western left-to-right mindset?

I actually agree with this, I'm not sure why. The CCLP2 Paramecia level helped me develop my dodging with them.

Also, in MS it seems like fireballs move BEFORE everything else. This might just be my brain, but it seems like I can jump into a square with a fireball and it will already be gone, whereas if it were a glider I would hit it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
My favorite is the frog. But since it has the most votes, I'll go for my second favorite, the paramecium.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Now all we need is a "least favorite CC monster" poll, so that walkers and blobs can battle it out to the death.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'd sooner say I hate Paramecium more now.

(thanks bloblake)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Oh sure...

Well a worm on an ice mess, yeah that would be incredibly dangerous Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
As some here might recall, the original version of "Suspended Animation" had the paramecium in a room with a number of random force floors that would change its direction in rather interesting ways. Of course, this worked only in Lynx, so for the CCLP3 release, Madhav edited the level to include a little ice slide that looks innocuous, but ends up providing the same brand of crazy dodging challenge in both rulesets. Slight smile
I like crazy monster patterns. I did quite a lot of these in my set Slight smile
My YouTube Channel
I've always liked the walkers for some reason. Partly due to their graphics, partly due to their name, partly due to their behavior, and partly due to some fun levels that employ them..