Poll: Favourite Chip's Challenge monster?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bug
0%
0 0%
Fireball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Glider
14.29%
5 14.29%
Teeth
48.57%
17 48.57%
Pink Ball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Tank
8.57%
3 8.57%
Paramecium
8.57%
3 8.57%
Blob
2.86%
1 2.86%
Walker
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Monster?
Quote:There's nothing more satisfying than seeing Chip get squished, or Fire block

If we gave out awards for "most improbable post," this one would win hands-down. I'd be willing to be that, in the history of Chip's Challenge, no one has ever expressed satisfaction at seeing Chip get crushed by a block.

I love it, BTW! Made me chuckle.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
No love for Pete Paramecium?
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:No love for Pete Paramecium?

I don't mind the Paramecium, but the Bug confuses me less. Whenever the Paramecium come up, I usually get the direction they stick onto a wall wrong. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm surprised at the lack of fireball love. It's easier to "predict" them than it is for gliders, and they look better to boot.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'd be willing to bet that, in the history of Chip's Challenge, no one has ever expressed satisfaction at seeing Chip get crushed by a block.
How much would you be willing to bet?

BTW, on a completely unrelated note, have you played any of my levelsets?

- Madhav.
I feel like a total patzer asking this, but which levelsets are yours?

And is there a history of sadistic, pro-crushed-Chip sentiments that I'm unaware of? Wink
KeeWee, eeKeeW, KeyboardWielder are the 3 I can talk of, I don't know if there's any more.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:How much would you be willing to bet?

- Madhav.

Quite the clever reference to one of the KeyboardWielder levels... I would reveal it but it would spoil said level.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:How much would you be willing to bet?

- Madhav.

I'm VERY tempted to reveal what this is referencing, but I will not. Slight smile
My favorit monster is Blob because I like random.
My CC Newsgroup Account: daud2001

My Wikia Account: Daud2001