Poll: Favourite Chip's Challenge monster?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bug
0%
0 0%
Fireball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Glider
14.29%
5 14.29%
Teeth
48.57%
17 48.57%
Pink Ball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Tank
8.57%
3 8.57%
Paramecium
8.57%
3 8.57%
Blob
2.86%
1 2.86%
Walker
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Monster?
Tanks for your collaboration, Tyler.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Definitly : Teeth the teeth... I used to call them frogs it's why I hate their look in Tile World, I love them as frog with their horrible teeth and green back Chip desperatly wants to kick !!!

But I do hate the blob things, they are just non predictable. It's so horrible I hate them, also the lightblue pearls with a stick we call walker ^^ ! I HATE THEEEM ! Blob<-- Look at this, it touchs my words !!!

But Chip's Challenge is such an amazing game with so many possibilities, I mean, we can make sokoban games with each part or each elements of Chip's Challenge, but altogether, they are fireworks dedicaced to the excellency of playing Heart
...is it just me, or are blobs not as random as they are in theory? In MS it often seems as if the blobs tend to prefer squares closer to Chip (particularly in open spaces). Then again, maybe it's just part of that tendency to see bias where there really isn't any (there's a term for that, but I can't recall it right now...)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
"Fireworks dedicated to the excellency of playing" - I love that! I'll have to come up with a "Fireworks"-themed level now...
Quote:...is it just me, or are blobs not as random as they are in theory? In MS it often seems as if the blobs tend to prefer squares closer to Chip (particularly in open spaces). Then again, maybe it's just part of that tendency to see bias where there really isn't any (there's a term for that, but I can't recall it right now...)
It often seems that way to me, but my understanding is that in MS they are truly random. If you look at truly random numbers, they often seem non-random because they tend to not be evenly distributed; evenly distributed numbers are not random.

In Lynx, of course, they are only quasi-random -- play a level over and over and they always move the same.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:It often seems that way to me, but my understanding is that in MS they are truly random. If you look at truly random numbers, they often seem non-random because they tend to not be evenly distributed; evenly distributed numbers are not random.

In Lynx, of course, they are only quasi-random -- play a level over and over and they always move the same.

I've found that walkers aren't random in Lynx, but blobs are...

I must just not be looking closely or something like that...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I also think that Blobs are not random, but just evil ! They are seeking just one thing : make u suffering ! I do think they might be 90% random and 10% attracted by Chip's, if no, how come they catch us 100000 times in Blobdance ?
Quote:I've found that walkers aren't random in Lynx, but blobs are...

I must just not be looking closely or something like that...

Right -- I misspoke. It's the walkers that are quasi-random.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:...is it just me, or are blobs not as random as they are in theory? In MS it often seems as if the blobs tend to prefer squares closer to Chip (particularly in open spaces). Then again, maybe it's just part of that tendency to see bias where there really isn't any (there's a term for that, but I can't recall it right now...)

Truly random numbers are randomly nonrandom!
Quote:Truly random numbers are randomly nonrandom!

Whoa...I think my mind just exploded. Flushed