Poll: Favourite Chip's Challenge monster?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bug
0%
0 0%
Fireball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Glider
14.29%
5 14.29%
Teeth
48.57%
17 48.57%
Pink Ball
2.86%
1 2.86%
Tank
8.57%
3 8.57%
Paramecium
8.57%
3 8.57%
Blob
2.86%
1 2.86%
Walker
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Monster?
What is your favourite monster in Chip's Challenge?

For me, it's a tie between the Pink Ball and the Teeth, because they are so predictable and most interesting to use in levels.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Teeth monster all the way. Mainly thanks to 'You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks' and 'Jaywalker' Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Teeth, mostly thanks to YCTaOFNT.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Teeth, which I liked way before You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks. Tanks come in a close second because they have the most amount of uses for any monster.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Teeth. They have the most interesting movement style, offer the most intriguing level designing possibilities, present the most fun for casual players, and require the most skill for competitive playing.

Also, teeth are easily the most visually appealing monster of them all. ^_^
That would be the Walker. Teeth close 2nd, and ABSOLUTELY NOT beacuase of the Frog level thingy-bob.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Teeth, for reasons already mentioned. Slight smile
Gliders are cool, but teeth lend themselves to more different types of tasks. For some reason I like bugs more than paramecium. The random ones are the least favorite, though walkers aren't bad in lynx. But aren't monsters supposed to be bad, so doesn't that make blobs the best ones?
To go into more detail:

I like the teeth most because of the extreme complexity but predictability that even a single tooth monster can have with Chip. You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks is just the prime example of this.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I go with gliders, because I like the ways they can be used. Teeth and bees come in 2nd and 3rd on my scale.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon