MikeL3
Well, I haven't made a single new level since the release of MikeL4 Tongue, so I decided to do yet another MikeL3 reordering... The 10 MikeL4 levels have been spread out through MikeL3, bringing it to 85 levels. MikeL4 has now been deleted. I figure at the rate I am designing levels, if I do ever make more I can just add them to MikeL3 and it shouldn't get too much larger in size... Slight smile A few other levels have been reordered as well, to be better placed based on difficulty.

CCZone download: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/5-mikel3/

Download at my website: http://www.pillowpc2001.net/mylevels

Some more information about the set is also available at my site, including a table listing which rulesets each level is solvable in, and where each level came from.
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Well, a new year, a new Mike L level set rearranging...

I decided to put some more separation between my older levels and newer levels... I've created (yet another) MikeL4, which has pretty much all my new levels created for the purposes of CCLP1 or CCLP4 consideration (so basically any level created after 2010). I thought it might be better to put all my newer levels in this set, so those that already played MikeL2 can play just the new levels without having to dig for them in MikeL3.

The new MikeL4 has 27 levels, somewhat arranged by order of difficulty. #27 is the only brand new, previously unreleased level, which didn't quite turn out the way I wanted but with how much of my limited time I sunk into it I'm stuck with it now and releasing it anyway Tongue This level has also been added as level 81 of MikeL3, for those that would rather stick with the best-of set.

FYI, for those that already played through MikeL3, if you want to "convert" your TWS to MikeL4, I have kept all passwords the same for the MikeL4 versions so hopefully that will make this transition easier...

Oh yeah, and I also deleted the last 4 levels of MikeL2 to bring it back down to 200. Not really necessary, but only one of the levels had scores reported other than mine, and I figured that would make things slightly simpler with the division of older and newer levels...plus it's back to a more even 200. Smiley

http://www.pillowpc2001.net/mylevels

MikeL3 and MikeL4 are also here at CC Zone.

And someday, hopefully not too far off, I hope to have an automatic score reporting system set up at my site for my level sets...one that would take into account the levels potentially being in more than one set, so you could play through MikeL4 and have those scores also count toward your MikeL3 overall score.

And hopefully less further off, I will finally update the level set database again...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Thanks for the update, Mike! I re-optimized MikeL2 and posted some improvements in the custom score thread. Feel free to list me on the high score table as J.B. Lewis. Also, Quintuple Point is no longer solvable in Tile World MS.
It's doable, just tricky with some VERY picky teleport timing across the top.

(at least with TW1 as I'm on a Mac, maybe not doable with TW2? I don't know the ins & outs that in-depth.)
I looked through those scores...and I stared in disbelief at at least half of them Tongue Nicely done! I'll get those updated hopefully this weekend, and I'll try to look into the issue with Quintuple Point as well...maybe it's a TW1 vs TW2 issue, I don't think anything should have changed with the level itself...
Mike L

My level sets:
I got all the scores updated and checked into the Quintuple Point issue...you're right, it seems in Tile World 1.3.1 (and TW2) the bug I take advantage of for the MS TW route was fixed, making the level unsolvable. I'll have to come up with a fix for this at some point...
Mike L

My level sets:
while the topic is active, I'm working my way through the set in Lynx (not trying for any bolds, just trying for "solved"), currently stuck on 124 "Clubhouse", studying the map and I just cannot for the life of me figure out a solution in Lynx. In order to get to the end you pretty much have to take the lower door path to knock that errant blue out of the way, but there's no way I can find to get a block (or two) down into the bomb room, or is there some meta-partial-posting trick I'm missing?

If it's a bug, I think some way to not have that bottom blue door blocking your way at the end would be the fix, but if there IS a solution I'd love some help >_<
No partial posting required, just enter the first teleport from the top.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
oh god how did I miss that ;_; waaay over-thinking it, once red key is acquired you can do whatever you want... I'm leaving all that text up there as a beautiful monument to FAIL. Thanks for not dropping a gratuitous "dumb***" and letting the thing foot-in-mouth for itself!
hey mike Slight smile do you have a video of "thrown for a loop" somewhere? i cant seem to reach the final chip.. i like your new mikel3 keep it up