Long levels in CCLP1
I don't see how anyone could support Pain...

Also, Mix Up is a cool long level too.

Probably only one or two straight ice mazes should be allowed in CCLP1, similar to the amount in CC1 (I Slide and Ice Cube). Also, the creators of such levels should try to make them aesthetically interesting. I Slide had those ice corner crosses and the chips in Ice Cube were arranged in circles. People ought to add stuff like that in their ice mazes (and all their levels in general).
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Lets face it. Most levels are usually long because of block pushing, so I'd say have about 3 block pushing levels, and as for the ice ones, we don't want to see another Rink or identical Doublemaze (Unless maybe a monster was chasing you). The best way to do a good long level is variety like Mix Up, as this would more likely be what CCLP1 should be aiming for.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
"Rink" by Scott Feeney is a nice example of a CC1-esque ice maze.
Double mazes are capable of not being awful. There's a good level with double mazes in geodave3 (though not all have ice) and TCCLPRejects has some cool double maze concepts that I could expand upon in TS0...

Check out my level "Double-Double"!
It still needs to be varied and to showcase most every possibility as a beginner's set.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Woah, we need every type of level ever?

Let's make a race against the clock maze, like Brushfire... but except we have ALL INVISIBLE WALLS! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote:Woah, we need every type of level ever?

Let's make a race against the clock maze, like Brushfire... but except we have ALL INVISIBLE WALLS! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

All the way Tyler Wink

No. But I agree with having lots of variety of levels in the set, and I think it would be appropriate to have a couple ice mazes. They aren't that bad.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I Slide had those ice corner crosses and the chips in Ice Cube were arranged in circles.

I had seen the I Slide ice crosses, but I had to take a look in the editor just now to check out the Ice Cube chip arrangement - wow, never noticed that one before...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Me neither. You're not the only one, Mike.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow