Long levels in CCLP1
As long as we don't have any levels like Pain, I think I could setting with something like Cityblock or Warehouse II, as the longer levels tend to be more forgiving as there's less chance of dying (Usually, not all the time though, as shown in some of the CCLP3 levels).
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd vote for some of Josh's levels for this, he makes really good ones, In The Rocks was a highlight as I previously mentioned; it is much more interesting than some of the "long" CC1 levels. While I don't tend to make such levels I think there is still tons of room for improvement.
Nymphaeas Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Filler! Teeth

Just kidding. But I think Elliptical is a good choice.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I didn't think "Nymphaeas" was actually that long. Slight smile
You're right, it was relatively short, despite being a bridge level. Ergo, good idea IMO.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
For the record, I think Cityblock is exactly the type of long level we should have in CCLP1 (minus that evil ending, which could have easily be moved to the beginning)
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I have to agree, it is way more interesting than Writer's Block IMO. Still, I would agree to seeing an On the Rocks one or even a Pain one.

What about ice mazes?
My YouTube Channel
I personally think Ice Mazes would be a bit boring without some additional hype, maybe some doors and keys or another challenge within.
Quote:

What about ice mazes?

I have a few in this category. I remember one in JoshL1 where there is a long ice slide blocked by a socket, while there is a maze of chips around the level, requiring to maze through and across the ice slide. Then you take the slide to the exit! Beware though, I added a Teeth on the ice slide, so avoid him at all costs!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon