Long levels in CCLP1
I hadn't noticed it either! That is just brilliant.
Invisible walls Thumbs down Appearing walls Thumbs up
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I love those sorts of levels that aren't too hard to solve (e.g. no incredible dodging) but still take around 5 minutes. Like Cake Walk was a fun one for me, working out what goes where, even though it took me 12 minutes.

I say 144 should be a decently long one, like Nobleman from my submissions. And maybe a few scattered. It can't be too easy, I think maybe 3 4*, and quite a few 3*.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Remember, what's easy for you may be hard for a new player, so I still think primarily 2 and 3 star levels with a small handful of 4 star levels with 3 or 4 5-star levels spread across the end third (144 and cake walk slots),
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Remember, what's easy for you may be hard for a new player, so I still think primarily 2 and 3 star levels with a small handful of 4 star levels with 3 or 4 5-star levels spread across the end third (144 and cake walk slots),

I still consider myself a fairly new player, I've only just finished CC1 and have barely done any CCLP2 (11 levels).

You owe me $20.

Then it could be interesting to see the stuff you have Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
So if I work on the sort of levels that I think are the right length and have interesting concepts, they'll probably be reallllly easy and good contenders for CCLP1 ^.^

You owe me $20.

I like long levels if they are interesting and about 2 - 3 star difficulty.

For that reason I hated SCAVENGER HUNT but like PAIN.
Quote:So if I work on the sort of levels that I think are the right length and have interesting concepts, they'll probably be reallllly easy and good contenders for CCLP1 ^.^

Definitely Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:So if I work on the sort of levels that I think are the right length and have interesting concepts, they'll probably be reallllly easy and good contenders for CCLP1 ^.^

Sounds good to me. Smiley