CC1: Blob Edition
File category: CC1 Levelsets

This was made purely for hilarity purposes only.

Basically, this is just CC1 but every monster in every level is now a blob, leading from various shenanigans to impossibility to interesting solutions.

NOT FOR SERIOUS GAMEPLAY!

Enjoy! Have a good laugh Wink

4/2/2013: Final update. Every level is now possible to complete. Most tedious levels were modified to be completed quicker and easier as well.

Attached Files
.dat   CC1blobs.dat (Size: 106.77 KB / Downloads: 507)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This is shenanigans yet enjoyable at the same time. I like it.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I beat tossed salad, then wondered why I did, because it was impossible for Rock to at the time he played it. Until just now when I saw your above comment, that I failed to notice pre-download, hahaha... So yes, tossed salad is now solvable! Great set though, from what I've seen so far anyways, I'm currently going out of my mind crazy trying to beat oorto geld, though if I wasn't so concerned with blocking up the blobs, I probably could have beaten it already lol.
After completing this set, I fell the need to share, in my opinion, what the top 15 hardest levels that I had the most difficult time solving.

TOSSED SALAD

OORTO GELD

LEMMINGS

LADDER

I.C. YOU

REFRACTION

THE LAST LAUGH

DEEPFREEZE

BLOB CITY

REVERSE ALLEY

UP THE BLOCK

TELENET

BLOCK OUT

OPEN QUESTION

LOBSTER TRAP
As of the 'final update' of 4/2/13 not all the levels are solvable in Lynx. Josh approved some changes to my own version when I solved the set for myself, but the issues remain in this download. So if you are interested in playing this in Lynx, you can try asking me what I did to some of the levels so you can enjoy it that way too! Slight smile

(If it's ever updated, I'll rate this download five stars Slight smile )