The Wannabe Longest Thread
Quote:Yeah. Oranges & Lemons.

Anyone like Bananas, Strawberries, or Grapes here?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I like Bananarama. And I like Sandy Denny, who was in the Strawbs. And I like Black Grape, who are basically the Happy Mondays go funk/rap (and it's awesome).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Bananas and Grapes are awesome! Thumbs up

Apples are great too Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
"Bananas are good." - The Ninth and Tenth Doctors
Artificial banana >>> Real banana
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
We have let this thread slip. For shame!
Yeah, it would be sad for it not to remain the longest thread.

And artificial banana is pretty awful, although as a kid I liked it.

Wintergreen>spearmint>peppermint

Irony of causing a wildfire by doing a "controlled burn"?

Plug In Baby < Thief You've Taken All That Was Me
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I agree with your ranking of the mints. Ah, mint...one of my obsessions as youth. No longer.
It's more like Spearmint > Wintergreen > Peppermint for me. Slight smile
Anyone like Polos? They're my favourite mints. I always go for peppermint, and I don't think you're supposed to eat them, but I might be wrong.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]