300 posts!
This is going to be my 794th post. Somehow that doesn't feel quite as special as some of the other milestones celebrated in these parts.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I see J.B. is working on 800....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Bets on how long it'll take him to get to 900?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It's part of his World Domination scheme. First the CC1 scoreboards, then CCLP3, then CCZone, in preparation for CCLP1 and beyond.
Teeth
JB has came out of nowhere and somehow beaten the mighty BitBuster? Someone used Cheat Codes to get past him, perhaps?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
He blackmailed me.
Good Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
600 posts! Plankton I will catch you J.B. LEWIS!!!!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm coming close to 400 myself Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon