December 2015 Create Competition - First Impressions
Alright I sent in my entry for this create competition. Thank you Miika for hosting this one, I've been dying to enter one that isn't hosted by yours truly for a long time Tongue

As for the promoting part of the competition...

The level I have made wasn't actually for this competition at first, but I decided to work with the original idea I had and make some adjustments to it for the competition. A couple days ago, I decided to continue working on my most recent CC1 levelset - JoshL6 instead of making levels for my CC2 set, due to a lack of interest it is getting as well as I myself have lost interest in the game (actually it's more of the former but the editor is annoying to use still) Anyway, the level I submitted - it is christmas themed and has no real concept, other than pure collection, which I don't make enough of. Upon completion of crafting this level, I decided to add a bit more to the aesthetics, since it looked too bland with just floor tiles. I wanted more color to the level and a variety of other different tiles, to keep the gameplay of the level fun and not as boring. I also chose to give this level a bit of leeway and provide a vast of possibilities for optimization. Even though I don't optimize myself, I still like to provide this for the ones that love to optimize. Slight smile

If you know me well, you know the levels I make look amazing in the editor and this is no exception! Hope you like it!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
December 2015 Create Competition - First Impressions - by Flareon350 - 05-Dec-2015, 3:37 AM