Flareon1 discussion
After nearly three years, I have finally re-released my first CC2 set, Flareon1. It can be found here.

In addition, my CC2 rejects set here has also been released which contains many of the levels that were removed from the old Flareon1.

Feedback and such can be left here. Enjoy!Flareon
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
So, I played all 40 levels and solved all of them except 35. It has some really great levels Heart

1: Really great use of bribes. My bonus was 1000.

2: I like it, it's clever.

3: Hooks are awesome.

4: This one was much harder than the previous ones. I like the concept, and it proves that item dropping is not entirely bad.

5: It was a fun level. The four puzzles were all well-designed.

6: Took me way too long to figure out the bowling ball trick. Fun level, I got the full 1100 bonus.

7: One of the most creative mazes I've seen in a long time.

8: It's shorter than the last few levels, but that's the perfect length. Creative concept.

9: A nice way to include both Chip and Melinda. The item exchange at the end is clever.

10: It's a decent level, but rovers remain the worst tile in CC2.

11: It's a fun level, the various rooms fit in well together. Final bonus 450.

12: One of my favourite levels so far. Final bonus 1100.

13: It took me forever to figure out how track switches work with the R&R sign. It's a clever puzzle though, and I got the full 14 000 bonus.

14: The bomb trick in the first room is very clever. The following puzzles also work nicely. I got 4660 bonus.

15: Creative concept.

16: Took me forever to figure out the mimic trick. There are some clever puzzles here.

17: Very easy, I solved it and got a bonus of 6600. Perhaps the time limit could be shorter?

18: Very nice, I especially like the ghost and ice block rooms. I got the full 2900 bonus.

19: Decent level. My bonus was 1400.

20: More interesting hook puzzles. My final bonus was 60.

21: Really clever puzzle, and I got the 400 bonus.

22: Fun puzzles and nice aesthetics.

23: It's an all right level. The concept is clever, although not one of my favourite levels so far.

24: Fun ghost puzzle, although it is a bit creepy how you end up murdering Casper in cold blood a hot flame jet to exit Teeth

25: A really interesting blob level. I solved it, but didn't try for the bonus.

26: Melinda goes on a killing spree it's actually a very fun level with clever puzzles.

27: Really fun. Didn't get the bonus though.

28: Decent level, although not one of my favourites. My final bonus was 1200.

29: Fun puzzles, and really great aesthetics.

30: Great puzzle. The ice block/transmogrifer trick is awesome.

31: Really interesting puzzle. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the bonus.

32: I remember this level from the original version; don't think I solved it then though. I solved it now, and it was really fun. My final bonus was 2250.

33: It took me a while to figure out the tricks. This is very clever.

34: Fun puzzle.

35: This appears unsolvable. I can't figure out how to make it past the dynamite explosion; while it is true that recessed walls don't pop up if dynamite is placed on them, it's of no use after said recessed wall turns to fire.

36: Much harder than it looks, but really fun.

37: Interesting use of swivels. I got a bonus of 500.

38: Really great level, fun puzzles and creative sokobans, nice use of yellow teleports. For some reason throwing the bowling balls into them erases one, but that doesn't alter solvability.

39: This concept is absolutely amazing.

40: Fun level, although I had to use Tyler's video to solve it. A bit disappointing you removed the wall slapping trick though, but it's still a great level. My bonus was 2240.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.