Call for CC2LP1 Level Pack Submissions (Submissions Close May 31)
Here is a link to the spreadsheet so far:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

By the way, the best way to submit your levels for consideration is by uploading them to CCZone so that there's a permanent repository for them. That way you can make updates as you please without needing to notify me Smiley

And for the two people wondering... yes I will be submitting my levels soon, but through a separate pack specifically for CC2LP1 consideration.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Sorry to cause confusion already Confused
Yet I'm pretty sure there are just 122 levels in Mind Games ++ (or my program to extract them doesn't work properly Raised eyebrow) even though there probably are zombie c2m files in the folders and the Relaxation Vault in Test Subject Chip and Melinda is just a gimmick together with the c2g script, which means as well here can just be found 4 instead of 5 levels...

To avoid those problems I uploaded the 138 levels now including as well 4 new ones here on cczone in a proper way to be easier to work with: Slight smile

CC Zone File embed: https://cczone.invisionzone.com/files/fi.../?do=embed
[Image: l6v]

Can confirm. I didn't send all of the levels in my set since some of them might be out-of-place in a beginner's set... such as the bullet hell levels and the player.bmp joke.
I submit all levels in Walls of Chip's Challenge 1.4.0 except for MULTICHIP, which is busted.

I also submit EXTRACTION and OPTIMAZE from JBoneMisfits 1.0.0.
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.
I am here to submit my FANTASTIC level for cc2lp1 (or whatever its name shall be) I like this level. Welcome to The Arena!

CC Zone attachment: TheArena.c2m

Attached Files
.c2m   TheArena.c2m (Size: 342 bytes / Downloads: 231)
Another submission from the WONDERFUL Sharpeye468. I enjoyed making this one.

CC Zone attachment: 8BallCornerPocket.c2m

Attached Files
.c2m   8BallCornerPocket.c2m (Size: 341 bytes / Downloads: 244)
Do level file titles matter? I mean; for example is it okay if I submit a pack with the files titled "Map1, map2, map3.." etc?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:11 hours ago, mobius said:

Do level file titles matter? I mean; for example is it okay if I submit a pack with the files titled "Map1, map2, map3.." etc?

Filenames do not matter. In fact, any c2g file you may include will not matter either since the individual levels will be repackaged later during voting.

After various Discord discussions, here are the final level submission rules. I've mirrored this in the original post in this topic:
  • Obvious criteria: no unsolvable levels, no busted levels, no levels that have appeared in any official level pack before, no blatant level mods

• Level content: It has been decided that no contents other than those listed above will restrict a level from being accepted into voting. CC1 boot levels, zero directional blocks, blank no signs, any misc hex edited tiles, hide logic, and inaccessible bonuses are allowed. Viewport, RNG setting, and map size can be anything. No preliminary bans were put it effect since these levels are in the minority and the voting results will better gauge community interest in these types of levels.

• Level solutions: MUST be provided. This is mostly to reduce time staff spends testing submitting levels (which, I know from CCLP1 and CCLP4, takes a while). If you are having technical troubles recording solutions to your levels, we can accommodate.

• What to submit: Your submissions need only be C2M files. C2G files are not required and are not even encouraged. Levels will be jumbled during the voting process and the final pack assembly so C2G files are unnecessary. This also means advanced scripting (level warps, inventory setting, etc.) are implicitly banned since they aren't contained within a C2M file.

Has a deadline for submission been set yet?