Call for CC2LP1 Level Pack Submissions (Submissions Close May 31)
Quote:On 10/31/2018 at 8:40 PM, chipster1059 said:

It's great to see this happening Smiley I won't submit anything just yet; I will create a submissions set consisting of C1059-CC2 levels, and other levels, later on.

I plan on doing the same.

What about nominating levels/sets by people who are not around? For example I'd like to nominate levels by Motez...(long name) but I'm not sure he's active at all currently.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Oh thanks! I'm around...kind of. I've mostly been lurking the forums and have sort of been busy dealing with other things lately but I was planning on fixing up & expanding my CC2 level set over the next few months to submit them here myself
This sounds good! Thanks Tyler for taking the lead on this Slight smile
Quote:On 11/1/2018 at 10:17 PM, mobius said:

I plan on doing the same.

What about nominating levels/sets by people who are not around? For example I'd like to nominate levels by Motez...(long name) but I'm not sure he's active at all currently.

any answer for this? There are still other people like Nanamin (who I'm not sure even has an account here?) with levels I'd like to nominate..

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
As per all previous CCLPs, I think designers should be the ones to submit their own level packs. There shouldn't be any exceptions for this one.

Besides, Motekopasnzyaku replied to this topic above.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="https://cczone.invisionzone.com/profile/5-quiznos00/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5" href="https://cczone.invisionzone.com/profile/5-quiznos00/">@quiznos00</a> Have you considered cross-posting this to the Steam discussion boards for CC2?
Quote:8 hours ago, Flareon350 said:

As per all previous CCLPs, I think designers should be the ones to submit their own level packs. There shouldn't be any exceptions for this one.

Besides, Motekopasnzyaku replied to this topic above.

do you guys try to contact anyone like this? It seems a shame if someone (like Nanamin for example, but it could be anybody) who has made excellent levels to simply go unconsidered just because they haven't visited the forum lately.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:1 hour ago, mobius said:

do you guys try to contact anyone like this? It seems a shame if someone (like Nanamin for example, but it could be anybody) who has made excellent levels to simply go unconsidered just because they haven't visited the forum lately.

I would support doing this Thumbs up I did this for a few people for CCLP4 submissions, and it would probably be a good idea to do it again for this set.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Designers who have made levels but are hereby inactive or don't make regular visits to CCZone can be reached out to, to be informed of CC2LP1 submissions but it is ultimately the designer's choice whether they want to submit levels for it or not. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:18 hours ago, Flareon350 said:

Designers who have made levels but are hereby inactive or don't make regular visits to CCZone can be reached out to, to be informed of CC2LP1 submissions but it is ultimately the designer's choice whether they want to submit levels for it or not. Slight smile

of course; I didn't mean to suggest including a level by someone unbeknownst to them. I just was making sure it was okay to say: 'hey, see if we can get a hold of this person because they have some awesome levels or etc'. Of course I guess I already did that myself Confused

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski