Walls of CCLP3 discussion
It's been a while since I played this set. Here's what I think of the new update, based on what levels I've played so far.

#17 Massive Mindset Shift (outside blocks from #107 Lazy Hourglass) I like that you updated the hint in this level, but...

#18 A Moon Shaped Pool (blue walls from #37 Blue Moon)

HINT NOT UPDATED just kidding if you couldn't tell

#36 Gruesome Citadel (walls from #88 Which One Next?) Thanks for fixing that nasty cook at the end. You mentioned that you shortened the length of the hint in this level for MSCC, but I read the hint again and didn't even notice anything different.

Moving on, here's some actual feedback on a few more levels:

#37 Repulsive Shadow Keep (walls from #16 Two Sets of Rules) I figured out the start of the level, and I feel so stupid not being able to see the solution. Seems like that's the hardest part of the level though, as the rest felt like a breather, which I appreciate.

#40 The Internal 3D Dungeon (walls from #58 Bowling) Still not solved. The beginning is so hard!

#41 Eerie Crypts (walls from #47 Flame Thrower) Certainly not what I expected to see from Flame Thrower, but not an unwelcome surprise. Unlike most people I don't mind blue wall mazes (which I know will make you happy), so this wasn't so bad for me. Also, the fake-out in the top room is perfect, just because there's no point in going to that room whatsoever.

#42 Android Temple (walls from #90 Lichenstein) Not sure how to get past the sliding teeth. There just isn't enough time to run from underneath the ball back over to the teeth, unless I'm supposed to use the recessed wall for whatever reason.

Didn't get very far today, hopefully I can solve more soon.
Time for another update! As promised, 20 new levels have been added, which brings the total of this new version to 100 levels. Slight smile

As usual, these new levels are arranged by difficulty among themselves. The current 100th level is planned to be my final level of this set when it's complete as well.

Feedback is appreciated, and enjoy!

Walls of CCLP3
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
100 levels! Woot! Again, very happy to see more new levels!

(81-90)

81. At first I thought this was going to be a danger type of level based on the title. Turned out to be great level.

82. Nice "Oorto Geld" level.

83. Great fire boot puzzle.

84. Awesome level. The block checkerboard is thankfully at the start. Still has very cool puzzles.

85. Excellent level. The sokoban behind the recessed walls and the lower right block room were the most legit.

86. Very fun level. Far from lethal.

87. Legit twist to an ordinary "push blocks to reach the chips" level.

88. Simple chip collecting level. I can't imagine playing this level without suction boots. Suction boots are a blessing.

89. Nice variation on JoshL2's "The Mountain".

90. Nice ice level. Nice twist on a partial post room too.
Just completed all new 20 levels!Slight smile Yet another awesome update!

(91-100)

91. Fun level to play. The ending puzzle was easier than it looked. I also wish that the top ice slide near the sokoban was a little longer.

92. Fun and simple chip collecting maze.

93. Quite an annoying level and quite frustrating. Thank you for nerfing the 3rd room though. The wide open space is very well appreciated though. Knowing you Josh, I know that you being a prolific level designer could do a better level for Bug Arranging.

94. Amazing level to play. Whole LOT better than Bustin' Out and the last level (Frantic Frenzy).

95. Extremely well put together puzzle. Equally as challenging as Triple Maze.

96. Very cool design. This is kind of like an easier version of "Force Field".

97. Yet another nice ice level. I've never seen block puzzles on ice corners before, brilliant.

98. Nice 4 by 4 sectional level.

99. Extremely brilliant and awesome puzzle. I was stumped on this one for a bit and in the end it was a satisfaction to solve. I'll take this level over "Suspended Animation" any day.

100. This will make a great ending level for a great "Walls Of ..." level set. Like this one more than "Massingham Mansion".

Yet another awesome update Josh, keep up the great work.Slight smile Hopefully, in the next update not a level that was annoying as Frantic Frenzy. It's wasn't necessarily a bad level it was just annoying (at the start before the nerf). Still, a very cool update nevertheless. Slight smile
Quote:31 minutes ago, mmoraleta said:

93. Knowing you Josh, I know that you being a prolific level designer could do a better level for Bug Arranging.

Ehh yeah I could have made something better for Bug Arranging but I specifically wanted a dodging level and the wall pattern of that level seemed very suited towards one compared to what I have left to use. Not to mention, I enjoy this level enough myself to not want to build something else for it and further, I have no ideas to what else to make with them that isn't another maze. Happy the further nerfing was helpful though.

98. Nice 4 by 4 sectional level.

It's a whole lot more than just a 4x4 sectional level Wink

99. Extremely brilliant and awesome puzzle. I was stumped on this one for a bit and in the end it was a satisfaction to solve.

This is a relief to hear. My first thought when I made this and especially so after solving it myself was thinking this was too close to guesswork territory but that doesn't seem to be the case! Thanks!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:2 minutes ago, Flareon350 said:

This is a relief to hear. My first thought when I made this and especially so after solving it myself was thinking this was too close to guesswork territory but that doesn't seem to be the case! Thanks!

I didn't feel any guesswork whatsoever throughout the level. It was mainly just planning ahead.
Yet another update! Progress on this set has been going pretty well I'd say Slight smile

This update includes 25 new levels as levels 101-125 and are like always, arranged by difficulty among themselves (sort of). In particular, this update includes a few more maze levels than previous updates since I was noticing the set as a whole was lacking them.

In addition, three updates were made to previous levels: Gloomy Minute Village now has one less chip required to exit by "popular" demand, World -1 had a Lynx bust that Indy found (thanks!) and I modified the hint placement in Siberia which will unfortunately require a replay. No harm done though. Nitro Circuit has also been renamed to Nitro Network due to a new level here having Circuit in the title and didn't want to create confusion.

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy and feedback is always welcome! Next update can either be at the 149 levels or not, I have not decided yet. The last 24 levels will be challenging to make since I've avoided them for this long...

Walls of CCLP3
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Smiley Oh yes! Another update. Quite fun levels so far.

Here's my thoughts on levels 101-110

101. Somewhat easy chip collecting level. Nice "Metastable to Chaos" section.

102. Despite title it wasn't maddening at all. No, I don't judge levels by their title at all. Anyway, better than "Divide and Conquer". Thankfully time limit not too strict.

103. It's the blue and yellow version of "Flame Boy Color". Somewhat easy level, quite lenient.

104. Thought it was a strict time limit blue wall maze but not too much. Still a fun level.

105. This level is medium to somewhat hard, just gotta keep track of how you enter the teleports without collecting too many chips.

106. Simple maze with a nice design. Gotta keep track on the time though.

107. Legit toggle button and door based level. Not gonna lie, I got the pink ball trap button section on the first press. Neat blob and fireball navigation too.

108. Easy chip collecting level. Like 106, gotta keep track on the time.

109. Neat blue themed level with a fantastic twist at the end.

110. Very well crafted level. I was stumped on some sections namely the force floor puzzle. Keep those force floor puzzles coming.
Just made it to level 121, really enjoying these new levels so far.

Anyway here's my thoughts of levels 111-120.

111. Fun blob themed level. That clone button blob chase section is legit. Great candidate for the level 133 slot.

112. Awesome sokoban puzzles in this level. I really enjoyed this one.

113. This is an okay level. The "invisible sokoban" concept wasn't too bad on this one. Just have to plan ahead cause this concept is pretty easy to screw up on execution wise.

114. Out of all the "Tank Game" level series, this one is my most favorite. Especially that "tanks on traps" section, that really stood out from the level. All the other puzzles are amazing to play as well.

115. Extremely well crafted puzzle, had lots of fun cracking this one.

116. Really fun level to play. Based on the hint, I don't care for the "memes" of Sandstorm by Da Rude. That song is out of this world. Nonetheless entertaining level and better than "Mistakes".

117. I find this level to be much more fun than the original "Grand Prix". Felt like chip and the teeth were on some sort of co-op team to reach the finish line.

118. Like Oxide Station, another easy version of Force Field.

119. Yet another video game glitch based level. I kept screwing up stupidly by walking onto the traps. Somewhat easy chip collecting level.

120. Fantastic key puzzle, better than "Water Trap".
Finally, FINALLY completed and figured out Tiles N Stuff (thank you Josh and Indy). The last 5 levels of this update were lots of fun to crack and had my brain constantly thinking.

Thoughts on (121-125)

121. Super legit level with a bunch of legit puzzles. I'll admit I was kind of stumped on how to get to the exit but I was able to figure it out in a reasonable amount of time. Nice, "Team Aqua Hideout" puzzle too, better than "Freezer".

122. I find this to be a breather level to the last 2 puzzle levels. Nice design too.

123. Very well crafted puzzle and super satisfying to figure and to solve. I also appreciate the lack of guesswork at the end of the joyride, at first I thought it was. Also has a fun maze at the end.

124. Well put together puzzle with a medium to moderately difficult. Fantastic puzzles too and nice to bust it too at first.

125. This level, THIS LEVEL was a major satisfaction to solve. Wow, I don't think I'll be able to get over being such an idiot at that bee and paramecia puzzle Fail. I swear I was stuck on that section for quite some time but the solution was staring at my face the entire time. Thanks to you Josh and Indy for helping me with that, I really appreciate it. Overall, I really liked this level and it has that "Divide By Zero"/"Hacked Save File" aesthetic. Well done Josh for creating such a brain teaser. Slight smile

This was such an amazing update Josh and keep the great levels coming. Looking forward to see the remaining 24 levels which will hopefully be amazing with brilliant puzzles. Hopefully they wont be too hard like "Can't Teach Old Frog New Tricks" or "Suspended Animation" but we'll see. Slight smile

As a suggestion, for the next update create 15 levels and then think about how to design the 140's decade. I don't know but that's just my suggestion so you'll have time to contemplate the difficulty for the final sections of WoCCLP3.

WoCCLP3 complete Slight smile (for now). Hope to see more amazing levels and more videos of ZK-Adventure and WoCCLP4.