JoshL7
That's a much better comparison Tongue I was wondering how 34 was reminiscent to Burial Realm lol
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Here's Part 4 (43-56)

43. Okay level. At first I thought this was reminiscent to your "Abandoned Island Resort" from JoshL5. That level was pretty difficult but this one is a lot easier.

44. Yet another level with great puzzles rolled into one.

45. This level somewhat reminds me of your level "Flame Boy Color" from JoshL6. Only difference is this one you have to think of how you're going to progress through. Flame Boy Color lets you roam around once you have an abundance of keys.

46. Great aesthetic level with a simple concept of collecting chips in a maze. Feel's a little bit like "Membrane"

47. Awesome level. Thought it was going to be a hard one based on the title and the solution video on your channel. Turned out to a fun level overall.

48. Another awesome level.

49. Got this level on my first try. Guess I was pretty lucky and got a "777".

50. Simple chip collecting level.

51. Another pretty simple chip collecting level. Title is pretty uncomfortable though.

52. I really liked this level cause it makes you strategize how to use water under blocks wisely. The 3 out of 4 requirement is well appreciated and I also feel we need more levels with blocks over water like Jeffrey's "Coral Reef."

53. Really fun level. Beginning somewhat reminds me of Jeffrey's "Cascade" level.

54. Also a really fun level with a decent time limit. The rush keeps the interest maintained throughout the whole level.

55. Interesting level with a section based on "Flipper Departments."

56. Cool level with teeth.
Part 5 (57-70)

57. This level is just hilarious. Just as hilarious as Unmitigated Hint Factory Disaster.

58. Difficult level, I really do not like block checkerboards. Key is to just learn from your mistakes and practice.

59. This has a nice "Force Square" aesthetic at the start and a unique method of creating a nail.

60. Yet another brilliant level with critical thinking required.

61. In my opinion, this was the hardest level in the set for me. This level is chock full of deceptions and some luck was required for some sections. One I can think of is the blue and green lock section mixed with RFF's, I had to restart the level several times in order to unlock the right blue locks. Also, I got stuck in many different places and had to look at the map quite a bit. This garden is more evil though, but nevertheless well crafted level.

62. Reminds me of Gridlock by cybersmack. Somewhat difficult level cause you can screw up some blocks but I like this one. Made me think.

63. Fun level and the safe spots for the bug dodging after the ice section beginning is appreciated.

64. Simple chip collecting level but with annoying pink ball dodging. Thankfully not as chaotic as your "Fireball Territory" level.

65. Amazing level and feels like I am playing "Off The Beaten Path" by Jeffrey.

66. I love how this level looks in the editor and I had a really fun time playing this level. The beginning feels like "Tunnel Clearance" from CCLP1.

67. Also an another level that looks awesome in the editor. Pretty simple maze chip collecting level.

68. Fantastic puzzle and glad to bust the level too.

69. Another fantastic puzzle.

70. Great closing level to amazing set. Chip Win

Thanks Josh for creating this set I had so much fun playing it. There were many levels that were really fun and has a decent mix of easy and difficult levels. I also had a smooth experience playing the set meaning that I had little to no frustration. There are just so many great levels in this set that its hard for me to pick a favorite. My a top three though which are Megalo Tower (60), Master Class (47), and Warehouse of Lost Hopes and Dreams (34). The hardest for me was Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (61) and Bloated Biomass (41) which wasn't too difficult but very nerve wracking. All in all, this was an amazing set which is equally great as your JoshL5 and JoshL6 sets. Sad though that this is your true CC1 set. Maybe you can do JCCLP3 if you want to but that's your choice and a suggestion. I might play your upcoming CC2 set "Flareon1" but I more towards CC1. But in conclusion amazing set! Smiley
I also started replaying your JoshL2 set, that I've also had lot of fun with. Gotta say I was inspired by you and Trevor's LP. How's the lookback of JoshL2 going and ZK-Adventure?
They're doing good, I really need to keep up with recording them but Ive been super busy with real life and this set's construction. But since this set is out and released, I can focus on recording again!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

It's all right, unfortunately we all get super busy with real life crap but JoshL2 despite being chock full of block pushing is still a nice set. I just wanted to point out how I think of them (not on this thread though).
I would like to add feedback to the JoshL2 levels even you as you said in your LP you didn't care too much about how people thought about the levels back then. Well, despite the reiterated block pushing levels, I still have fun with this great set. Personally, I don't mind doing extensive block pushing levels as long as there is nothing at the end which is annoying i.e insane monster dodging that causes the player to start over again.
I'm pretty sure there's a JoshL2 thread somewhere here you could post that in lol
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I found the link. BTW I'm replaying some of the JoshL7 levels in your submission set. I don't know why I replayed it, I just felt like it. Awesome levels in the set too.Slight smile
I was going to start a blind LP of this set but JB beat me to the punch, and I don't want to overload people's video-watching time...so I'll post my comments here as I play levels and read the developer commentary on pieguy's site.

Level 1 (Lock Picker): I'm not sure I've ever seen a Level 1 that can be cooked on the first move Tongue (though it's possible to die in Molecule on the first move). Nice little warmup level that forces you to be on your guard early but becomes more lenient later (I finished with 2 spare keys).

Level 2 (Inspection): Pretty simple. Just don't step on the wrong recessed walls. I like how the toggle walls toggle quickly enough for you to go through them all in a row without waiting.

Level 3 (School of Thought): I did see the hint that says you styled this after Madhav, but I wouldn't have been able to tell. I know, Josh, that you and I have both said that our design styles are quite different, and one way is I think you use many more irregular wall patterns in your levels, whereas mine tend to be rectangular. (Part of it is because I tend to lay down the walls for a section before filling it in, which has the drawback of limiting my options and sometimes making my levels feel kind of samey...then again, sometimes I find that the section won't quite fit my original wall plan and it turns out irregular anyways.) The way you used the irregular walls here, they make the solutions not stick out, which is nice. I felt a little clever solving the second section without the flippers...then I ran into the appearing wall when I tried to pick them up "just in case". Well played. Clapping

You say that Madhav's set featured "small levels that had one core theme"...that sounds a little like my design style except my levels tend to be large with one core theme.

Level 4 (Fade): I'm not as big a fan of blue walls as Josh is, but this level is scaled down to a moderate size, which is nice. I definitely got what you mean by subverting expectations...my experience was like "3 fake blue walls in a row! Smiley" in one place followed by "3 blue walls in a row...so they're all fake, right? Fake, *oof*, real Slight frown " in another. I did like the loops and the time limit wasn't low enough to be dangerous. And...I think you've given me a blue wall level idea!

Level 5 (Dead Freight): Neat idea! I finished with a mere 9 seconds left...due to spending a while looking for the nonexistent "second usable block" in the maze before directing the first one to the bomb. I see you relaxed your normal avoidance of North and West thin walls; there are some concepts, like this one, that really don't work without them. *coughblockflickingcough* The title fit so well I didn't realize it was a reference.

-----NEWEST BATCH (3/6/2018)-----

Level 6 (Whatchamacallit): Interesting use of nails, and some normally "unfair" elements that aren't really that bad (thieves under blocks, for instance). So far the levels have forced me to be careful, but none have been notably challenging, which is fine as we're still early in the set.

Level 7 (All That Glitters): The name insinuated to me that I needed to avoid the yellow keys, which I did...until I saw that the exit was RIGHT THERE and I didn't need to be worried at all. I still avoided them just cause...and then I saw that I couldn't get into the southwest without picking some up. Ah, well. Definitely a more interesting maze to play casually if you go without, but would be interesting to optimize if you do use the keys.

Level 8 (Trick or Trap): Excellent, hit the first real challenge of the set for me! The bottom half of this level was a well-built, devious puzzle with a strict order of moving the blocks around. It was much harder than it looked at first and kept me occupied for quite some time. The top half, by contrast, had a ludicrously simple solution. Took me a little while to find it, though.

Level 9 (Discotheque): A nice cooldown after the challenge of Level 8. The extra chip drew my attention to the exit; I might not have found it right away otherwise.

Level 10 (Dip Your Hand in Felony): What a strange title...after Level 5, I expected it to be another Breaking Bad reference, but apparently not. I cooked the level early on because I didn't realize soon enough that you can't get a block inside the passage that leads to the teleports while a block is on the lower trap button...you have to start a block into that passage, then hold down the button...that's a bit hard to foresee. Also, I managed to conserve a recessed wall in the bottom-right section. The trapped balls in the recessed wall/block section were a neat aesthetic even if they don't signify anything. All in all, it's a decent variety level. (That's one of the other big differences in design styles between Josh and me--he frequently makes variety levels with no gameplay theme whereas I find it quite difficult to build a level without first choosing a theme to guide my decisions.)