JoshL7
What better way to announce your (semi) last CC1 set's release than with a trailer for it?

CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Sweet! Can't wait to play it Slight smile
And here it is! Really hope you guys enjoy Slight smile

CC Zone File embed: https://cczone.invisionzone.com/files/fi.../?do=embed
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Now, that I've completed this amazing set I might as well provide my feedback. As far as the set went it was a most to all a smooth ride meaning I wasn't to frustrated with with set. In fact I had a really great time playing it.

Anyway here's my feedback for levels 1-14

1. Pretty decent key maze level with great aesthetic.

2. I really like the individual small 4 by 4 rooms. I gotta admit when I saw the room with all the colored locks I was a little scared. Turns out that wasn't the case and . All in all, fun level.

3. Also a great level with a nice open space for glider manipulation. The open space is appreciated.

4. Easy and ordinary chip collecting level within a blue maze.

5. I have never seen a brown and purple aesthetic before, at least in the normal TW tileset. Awesome sokoban though.

6. Fun level and cool title.

7. Another fun chip collecting level with kind of a gold mine setting.

8. Brilliant and thoughtful level. Adding recessed walls under some blocks in a sokoban makes the player think more which makes it more interesting. I also had to think for that fireball section since I was a little stumped. In the end, I was able to figure it out with a sense of accomplishment.

9. Awesome aesthetic. Also I am not too obsessed with symmetry like Death the Kid is. Pretty hilarious discovery made by Toadman on Discord.

10. Really fun level and the hint is very well appreciated at the end. Along with a cool blob cloner mechanic.

11. Yet another brilliant level within a somewhat small space. I'll say it again I really enjoy tough puzzles in small spaces.

12. Good level with a lot of blue in it.

13. Fun level with the same concept but a little twist as the player progresses. Ending was a little hard though and I think that only one toggle button is needed while there is too. Probably for aesthetic purposes to keep in line.

14. Yet another yet another fun and simple chip collecting level. Guess "It's Easy Being Green".
Part 2 of my feedback (Levels 15-28)

15- Confusing level at first but it's not too bad once you get the gist of it.

16- Although I got this one my first try, this level is somewhat easy to screw up on if you don't keep track of which teleports and recessed walls you step on. When I first saw the title I thought that this was going to be a fast paced level that makes the player go "Whoa".

17- Somewhat crazy beginning but really fun blob dodging level.

18. I really am a big fan of levels that have different puzzle room in which the order doesn't matter too much. This is one of them.

19. Fantastic trap button puzzles into one level. Title reminds me of a song by the band Train.

20. Also a fantastic puzzle chock of recessed walls and block puzzles. I won't forget my dumb oversight of that lower left recessed wall section.

21. I said before and I'll say it again. Brain teaser challenges in small rooms are one of me favorites.

22. Nice unique concept of a "Triple Maze" type of level except this one is more like a square which is also sweet.

23. This level consists of one cool puzzle after another.

24- Awesome aesthetic and awesome block level, I loved it.

25- At first I thought that this was going to be a square cell type of level but it wasn't. Still a good level though.

26- I loved this level, it has an epic start and the puzzles really make you think.

27- Cool forest type level. In real life the title name is a real forest in Japan that has a bad reputation.

28- Blue levels are billiant.
I played in Lynx; so far it's a great set Slight smile

1: Fun short key puzzle.

2: Awesome puzzle.

3: Simple level, but I like the ending trick with the recessed wall.

4: Blue wall mazes are nearly always fun, and this is no exception.

5: It took me way too long to realize that one of the blocks inside the maze could be pushed...at first I could only see those two blocks on the border and was totally stumped Fail It's a fun puzzle.

6: This has some good puzzles.

7: I already reported the bust in Discord. Now that it is fixed, the result is a very fun maze.

8: The sokoban is really fun. The top room is good too.

9: Fun maze, and I really like the way the exit was hidden next to the extra chip.

10: Perhaps my favourite level so far. The blob ending is clever, and I like those random pink balls.

11: It took me way too long to figure this out...it's a good puzzle.

12: The puzzles are awesome, and the toggle mechanism is really great.

13: There are some creative puzzles here.

14: Nice green level.

15: A fun level, I especially like the yellow key trick and the tank mechanism.

16: An interesting concept.

17: There should be more blob levels like this. I also like the hint.

18: Interesting puzzles, I especially like the socket section and the bug room.

19: This is a great block level. I love it.

20: Another great block level. The sokobans are fun, and those paramecia just before the socket are awesome.

21: This was surprisingly easy. It's a decent ice puzzle.

22: I love how you put two puzzles in one in this level. Just awesome.

23: I love this. The various puzzles here are very creative.

24: One of the better sokobans around.

25: I don't understand the title? But it's a fun level, some of the puzzles are really fun.

(I haven't solved 26, 28 or 29)

27: A good-looking maze.

30: Awesome water puzzles, and reference to Fire is my Enemy. I don't really get the hint, though; no special tricks were needed for that room...

31: I love the title. It's also a fun maze.

32: There are some awesome concepts in this level. I also like the post-socket puzzles; I haven't seen many levels use such a concept. The paramecia in teleports look great Smiley

33: I gave the hint a purpose Smiley This is a really creative blob level; I like how one isn't supposed to gather all the chips.

34: This is quite a fun level, and a nice use of blocks. It's easy to miss some passages, but that's part of the fun.

35: At first I thought those fireballs were there just to look good, but once I crossed the thief, I realized their alternate purpose. This is a very creative maze.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I'm very happy you both love the set, and your guy's feedback is always encouraging to hear Slight smile I really appreciate it.

I'll respond to some of this feedback when there's more of it, so it'll just be in one post Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Pt. 3 of my feedback (29-42)

29- Reminds me of Puzzle Box from Chip56. Brilliant puzzle this one really makes you strategize the use of non-green keys. Haven't solved a real Rubix's Cube before though. Yet

30. Interesting level with interesting puzzles.

31. Just a simple maze with the cool gravel.

32. Level looks great in the editor, but the ending with the fireball cloner can be a little nerve wracking. Perhaps putting it earlier or make the room a little bigger. Other than than good level.

33. Not as toxic as I thought it would be, but still somewhat difficult item swapper.

34. Really fun level to play also feels a little bit like Jeffrey's "Buried Alive" from Ultimate Chip 3. Interesting mechanics too.

35. Yet another yet another yet another simple fire chip collecting maze. Nice twist too.

36. Not bad of a level, easier than it looks.

37. Interesting level with a unique partial post I've never seen before.

38. Extremely fun chip collecting level with tooth dodging, loved it. Also like the way the thieves act like "bodyguards" too.

39. Simple blue maze.

40. I wish that there were more levels of this concept.

41. Great aesthetic. I would normally rate this level well but the tiny blob section dodging makes it kind of nerve wracking. Personally, I'm terrible with blob dodging but to someone who is an expert of blob dodging shouldn't have a problem with this. If the blob dodging rooms were a little larger or there were gravel this level would've been better.

42. Nice "steam" chip collecting level.

Quote:5 minutes ago, mmoraleta said:

34. Really fun level to play also feels a little bit like Jeffrey's "Burial Realm". Interesting mechanics too.

Burial Realm is a level I made, not Jeffrey
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Sorry I meant "Buried Alive" by Jeffrey Fail it is from his Ultimate Chip 3 set. Sorry