Return
Hey everyone. Remember me?

Maybe, maybe not. My last visit was in 2016.

The year 2017 was, honestly, quite a mess. It had its share of good things and bad things, but let's not go into the details.

A few months after I left, I found myself missing CC. Josh's email about CCLP4 rather made me want to come back. Looking back on it, I don't know why I didn't. Sure, life WAS busy, but surely I could have just stopped by?

Ah well. As my former girlfriend said, "regret is pointless. But the future is something we can change."

So I'm back.

Real life still IS busy, so I probably won't be as active as I used to. No more LPs. But I DO plan to check out CCLP4, and some custom sets, and keep expanding C1059-CC2.

Also, I wish to apologize to some people here. When I logged in today, I realized that I had a few PMs. I THOUGHT I had enabled email notifications, but apparently I didn't, leaving these people without a reply. Also, I wish to apologize for being somewhat of a jerk to Josh, Cyberdog, Michael, Zane, Alice, and other members I'm not thinking about at the moment. I'm sorry. I'll try to improve.

Also, Happy New Year everyone Slight smile
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Welcome back, chipster! Heart We surely missed having you around and it's so great to have you back Slight smile

I don't recall you being a jerk to me personally but regardless it's alright. I really hope you enjoy CCLP4 and the other various sets that has been released since your leave. Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon