Re: CC Zone board has been upgraded
Quote:Quote

AdrenalinDragon posted here:

I needed to do it, unfortunately. As a result, some of the custom board features stopped working and I had to remove them. Thankfully, the downloads and the gallery images transferred over without any issues. The awards system might be recoverable, though. Until the third party mod developers develop their modifications for the newest board software, I'm afraid they won't be returning. It sucks, because I really enjoyed the custom profile fields and arcade system.

EDIT: The site is barebones again as a result, but all our messages, members, downloads, and images transferred over, so let's see what can be rebuilt.

I think it'll be OK once I get used to the new look. Just went through all the available options, and it seems serviceable. Shame about the award system, though; hopefully eventually that can be restored (I'm still working toward the CCLP3/CCLP4 completion awards!)

Two critiques, though:

#1 - a number of notification options are set to email and "disabled by the administrator". Is that intentional? I really don't like getting notifications by email and would prefer to restrict them to this site.

#2 - As a regular member, I seem to be unable to reply to threads in the Announcements forum, hence why I made this thread.
I know the awards system may be gone but I hope it comes back. I also wish that this version would include the green digital level bad on the post count. Gotta admit that green digital clock interface hooked me up with chips challenge along with its puzzles and old graphics. Anyway, I wish that levels post feature comes back and I also wish that the "top 10 cc levels l" just stayed in the profile page. Honestly, I don't think anyone really cares and it makes the posts really long.

Nevertheless, the New CCZone looks great and has a bit of an easier navigation. Just hope that awards come back.
The level post count that you are talking about has returned! I'm currently working on adding the rest of the CCLP1 level ranks, and probably continue on to CCLP2, 3, and 4, even though that will probably be pointless Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I also wish the awards system is back on track. Even though they seem unimportant to some, I feel good earning them. Some awards were pretty difficult to earn and I'd hate to see the hard work go to waste. Thank goodness the digital level number post feature returned.Slight smile
Quote:3 hours ago, mmoraleta said:

I also wish the awards system is back on track. Even though they seem unimportant to some, I feel good earning them. Some awards were pretty difficult to earn and I'd hate to see the hard work go to waste. Thank goodness the digital level number post feature returned.Slight smile

The awards system is possible. The original developer has worked on it for the new board software. I screen-capped every single award two days ago, so if I have to manually add them all again, that's not a problem.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Most of the images in the download section for levelsets don't show when you browse the categories Slight frown
Quote:On 10/15/2017 at 6:52 AM, AdrenalinDragon said:

The awards system is possible. The original developer has worked on it for the new board software. I screen-capped every single award two days ago, so if I have to manually add them all again, that's not a problem.

Awesome!
The new IP board theme looks pretty nice!

I also no longer have issues logging in with mobile connections, where an IP address may change.