Let's Play Software
I'll see if there is a way I can shrink the recorded files. Cause a 15 min video can easily turn to almost a gig which is not good.

I'm considering recording my gameplays of CCLP1, CC1, and CCLP2. Possibly get the Rockdet Award.
Quote:I'm considering recording my gameplays of CCLP1, CC1, and CCLP2. Possibly get the Rockdet Award.

Personally I wouldn't recommend doing this, just for the award. I feel like that's a wrong reason to do any kind of recordings. You should do it, simply because you want to, for the fun and enjoyment of it.

But that's just me, I'm not one to stop anyone Thumbs up just tossing some insight.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Personally I wouldn't recommend doing this, just for the award. I feel like that's a wrong reason to do any kind of recordings. You should do it, simply because you want to, for the fun and enjoyment of it.

But that's just me, I'm not one to stop anyone Thumbs up just tossing some insight.
It's just an idea that I had but I guess you're right. LP's aren't entertaining w/o commentary.