May 2017 Create Competition - Simply A-Maze-Ing
Thanks for your reply and feedback Slight smile

[Click to Show Content]
aww. I check in here at least once a week or more and somehow I totally missed this! I would've entered! Slight frown

At least I can play these levels and make some comments here if that's okay?

How often do you guys run create contests? Is it alright if I run one sometime? Though if I did, I would use a different method of judging; I would not judge them all by myself. I like the format I've seen other places of putting up a poll so everyone can vote.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Of course- there's no better place to leave comments on the levels than the thread for the competition!

Generally, these competitions are ran once a month at most (depending on ideas and what else is going on), so usually 6-8 per year. If you have an idea for a create, then running it is fine- though with CCLP4 (voting) in past months and the release hype + eventual release, I expect you'd want to wait until September or October to start it, to get as many potential entrants as possible.

There was a create a few years back that did try community polling for the rankings, but I don't think it went anywhere and the final results were unilaterally decided anyway. Don't let that stop you from trying- but you may need to rank by yourself in the end, anyway.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter