Yodel Pack - Discussion
Quote:I know it involves a certain amount of block pushing at the end...

So the sokobans would be unsolvable even if the buttons were wired? That's really clever.
Are you actually solving these levels before voting or just looking at them in the editor?
Quote:Are you actually solving these levels before voting or just looking at them in the editor?

I played all the levels in the packs, until I either solved them, or lost patience. When the latter happened, I generally went back to them a few days later. However, unsolved levels remain.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Time for some feedback on this pack. Despite the first few levels being ones I dislike, this is probably one of my favorites so far.

6. Vanity

I myself have been complained to about some of my levels having hidden information under blocks with no clear understanding that they exist under blocks to start with. This is one such level that did this (and this isn't my level). The chips under some blocks in the latter half of the level really ruined my fun with solving it which is unfortunate because I liked the block puzzle to start with. And then there's the start of the level with the ball dodging. While I appreciate it being at the start, I didn't appreciate having to bring three blocks through that easily cookable section.

7. Bifurcations

Another level that I would have liked but I personally think was executed horribly. The concept is without a doubt amazing and definitely extends the concept that If I Ran the Zoo brought (which I believe is by the same designer) but I see no reason why skates couldn't have been given to the player for easier navigation. Without them, it's just a confusing puzzle that you don't know if you done something already or not and sliding around really doesn't do it any justice. In the end, I strongly prefer If I Ran the Zoo over this one.

15. New Adventures for Chip

I wasn't a fan of the placement of hidden flippers but other than that I enjoyed playing this one. Maybe that's because I have a soft spot for levels that have no particular concept yet still contain variety like this.

22. Decrepit Crypt

I'll be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of this level when I first played it in its original set. However, after replaying it here, I've grown to kinda like it. There are still some things I dislike about it like the cloning connections and the teeth section (both parts), but the way it all ties together is pretty fascinating and very well crafted. I'm still not too big on seeing it in the final set but if it makes it in, I won't be upset.

26. Chip Controls

Some pretty clever and tough monster manipulation puzzles here. Even though I'm mostly against CCLP4 having levels of that genre, this one I really wouldn't mind seeing.

35. Grudge Match

This is one of my favorite teeth levels in the voting. Despite its small size, it's somehow manages to be extremely fun to play and for that, it is definitely a level I want to see in CCLP4.

36. Unlock Block

I've said my peace with how I feel about levels that are too cramped. Though considering this one was made for a create competition some time ago and couldn't be enlarged, I'm more than willing to overlook the cramped feel of this level and say that it's a blast to play. The concept of getting rid of keys has been done a decent amount of times, each with different execution and this one does it in such a way that actually makes the level a challenge despite the size. I might prefer other levels of this concept to be included in CCLP4 but this one is definitely a good choice regardless.

47. Seeing Red

Again, the concept of red key collecting and teeth dodging has been done a few times but this is probably my favorite one that actually allows you to collect the keys. I might be bias when I say I prefer my own Gone to Lunch over this level but in the end, this was still a ton of fun to play and definitely a level I wouldn't be against seeing make the cut. On an unrelated note, I absolutely love the lineup of this level and the one that follows it.

Favorite level: Beautiful Struggle (32)

Least favorite level: Bifurcations (7) / Run Out of Gas (40)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon