CCLP4 Voting Has Begun!
The first 25 voting packs have already been ordered and are in the voting database. They aren't meant to form a cohesive level set; their intent is to reduce any voter bias and allow us to release them one at a time. As Josh said, there is no need to play them in order Slight smile

At the moment, only pieguy has access to the votes, and it will probably stay that way until voting ends. The average of the votes for each level is the main tool we'll use in selecting the final set obviously, but the set won't strictly be composed of the top 149 highest rated levels. The CCLP1 and CCLP3 staff chose a handful of levels that were under the top 149 threshold, but still were the top rated levels in a certain level category (e.g. blob levels) to ensure variety and a proper difficulty curve. I anticipate using the same system for CCLP4's level selection, but to a greater extent than what was used for CCLP3 and to a less extent than what was used for CCLP1.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
BTW, perhaps it would be good to have an announcement that CCLP4 Voting has begun at the Yahoo group, especially since the Annexcafe newsgroup closed a while back.

- Madhav.
Josh, I think you read me wrong a bit. I agree the votes should be private, so I was asking if that was the case or not. The other question was more about curiosity than concern.

The voting packs are fine. I'm just the type of person that I can get hung up on details and while the voting packs in CCLP1 worked well, I was trying to think of how to still improve the process. Maybe the work is not worth the gain. I thought it was better to bring up any suggestions now (well, half a year ago would have been better) rather than complaining while CCLP1 was being made because we have more experience and info now than we did then.

Thanks for the info. Slight smile
We just passed the 10000 vote mark!
As of November 2nd, 2016, all 28 CCLP4 voting packs have been released! In addition, there have been 12,492 total submitted votes and 25 unique voters so far.

Thanks to everyone who has voted! For those who still are, please don't worry nor rush yourself to finish! There is still a lot of time to vote on all these packs Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon